• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jedisushi06 2015 Glog, The Hot Pepper Awakens

2015 list

BBG7 X PDN F1 GA Growhead
BG X Choc? SuperHot
Morouga X BT Reaper SuperHot
Brown BBG7 Romy6
Mourga Scorpion UV JoeMamma
Bhutlah Clamshell Red SuperHot
Douglah X Scorpion Seedtrain
Fatallii Gourmet Jigsaw TexasHotPeppers
Chocolate Mourga SuperHot
Ice Scream Scorpion Butch Taylor
Carolina Reaper X Mourga Rocco
BBG7 X Carolina Reaper GA Growhead
Jacks Chocolate Super hot Mine
Butch T Scorpion X Jonah Bhut Shape SuperHot
Barrakpore X Chocolate Bhut Romy6
Chocolate Brain Strain RSMC BhutCamp
Frank09 TMudder
7 Pot Peanut Matthew Arthur
Gator Jigsaw Romy6
BBG7 X Mourga Rocco
Douglah SR (Faces) very sick SuperHot
Yellow Jonah Romy6
Borg9 Romy6
BBG7 off pheno BhutCamp
Rennie Brown Buckeye Seeds
Chocolate Brakkapore Seeds from which the Jacks Chocolate was discovered.  SuperHot
Red Bhutlah Slp Semmilnas
Red 7 X Chocolate Bhut Romy6
Peach Habalokia Superhot

Biker Billy Jalapeno
Santaka
Thai Hot
Texas Pequin
Wild Tepin
Zimbabwe Bird
Ring of Fire
Bahamian Goat
Chilhuacle Rojo
Zapotec Jalapeno
Kung Pao
Thai Yellow
Wiri Wiri
Gochu Chean Wu Sin Jib
Piri Piri
Prik Chi Faa
Hot Red Thai
Black Thai
Amish Bush
Prik Nee Nuu Suan
Orange Thai
Mystery Thai
Thai Dragon

Dropping my first round tonight which will be most of the super hots listed the list below that i wont start till march.  Wish me Luck!  Pictures to follow tonight. 

OCD Chilehead said:
That's who I ordered from as well. Last year I purchased same variety seeds from him and the CPI. The plants from his seeds grew bigger, healthier and produced bigger and more pods. He is very passionate about peppers. I would by seeds from him anyday so it was a no brainer to by plants. A great guy to talk to.
what plants did you get?

jedisushi06 said:
what plants did you get?
7pot Brain Strain
7pot Jonah
Jigsaw

Love the Brain Strains. Grew them out from last year. Seeds from Duffy. Pods were very consistent. Never grown the Jonah. The Jigsaw has to be hands down my favorite super. Never grown them as well very excited. I had some pods last year from Judy that could rival some of my Reapers. I think the Jig's have a real nice floral taste with the burn I seek. Thanks Jukka. Trying some Bubblegums as well. Started MOA's in my Aerogarden. Excited about them as well.
jedisushi06 said:
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Chocolate mourga Every time I upload photos from my phone they come out sideways! Wtf!
I meant to tell you my iPhone does the same thing. Have to turn the phone sideways so the camera is on the top. Might have it a try and preview post to see if that works. Also meant to comment on you at the Fiery Foods Show.

YOU BASTARD

LOL

I was trying to make it there but couldn't get off work. That's awesome. Maybe next year we could carpool if you go.

OCD Chilehead said:
Plants looking good Mikey. I thought we'd never see a update. LOL

Good to hear from you. Have a great week and enjoy your day off.
no i was waiting till i got them outside to update.  I'm buying a house in cortez at the moment.  Hoping to be moved in by july 1.  I need to pot these up into 3 gallon pots before i move them to the house and into 5 gallon smart pots.  It just hit summer here like 3 days ago.
IMG_1715.jpg

bbg7 x pdn

nice cloudy partly sunny day today, perfect weather for harding them off and potting up.

jedisushi06 said:
no i was waiting till i got them outside to update.  I'm buying a house in cortez at the moment.  Hoping to be moved in by july 1.  I need to pot these up into 3 gallon pots before i move them to the house and into 5 gallon smart pots.  It just hit summer here like 3 days ago.
attachicon.gif
IMG_1715.jpg
bbg7 x pdn
nice cloudy partly sunny day today, perfect weather for harding them off and potting up.
I hear ya. I updated my Glog yesterday. There's been nothing going on as well. I pot up to final containers yesterday. Still have a dozen to go next week. Summer arrived here as well. Upper 80's.

Congrats on the new house. Let the projects begin. My place is like a construction site all the time. LOL
Bb7 x pdb What's Pdn?

sorry guys haven;'t been on in a while, i just got moved into my new house a week ago, plants got hailed on 3 weeks ago or less but have bounced back very nice and pods are just now forming.  Mother nature decided to top my plants for me.  i will post pics soon, first plant to start making pods is the bbg7 x reaper.  

jedisushi06 said:
sorry guys haven;'t been on in a while, i just got moved into my new house a week ago, plants got hailed on 3 weeks ago or less but have bounced back very nice and pods are just now forming.  Mother nature decided to top my plants for me.  i will post pics soon, first plant to start making pods is the bbg7 x reaper.
Damn brother Mikey. I thought you might have thrown in the towel. LOL! It's good to here from you. Missing the food pics. Glad to here you got settled in to your new pad. We haven't had hail here this year to bad. I'm fighting grasshoppers. No pods or flowers on my supers. I guess it's going to be a late season for me.

Glad you and the plants are doing well.

Thanks for the update.

Back