• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jedisushi06 2016 Rogue One

planted list.

Bubblegum x Reaper x Chocolate Scorpion X 2
Wrecking Ball X 2
Red Jonah X 2
Red Moa Scotch Bonnet X 2
Trinidad Scotch Bonnet x 2
Chocolate Moruga Brains X 2
Carolina Reaper with tails ( wicked pods ) X 1
Orange Brain Strain X 1
SBJ7 ( bumpy ) X 1
Yellow Daisy Cutter X 2
Genghis Kahn X 1
Puerto Rican Yellow Habanero X 1
Burkina Yellow Habanero X 1
Yellow Jonah's Brains X 1
Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Long x 1
Yellow Lava X 3
Carolina Reaper X 4
Mustard Lava x 2
Red Borg9 x Chocolate Bhutlah SM X 4
Red Primo X 5
Yellow Carolina Reaper X 4
Bubblegum x HP50 X 4
Chocolate Lava X 4
Chocolate Primo X 2
Yellow Bhutlah X 2
Papa Joe's Scotch Bonnet X 2
Yellow Jonah X 2
West Indian Yellow Habanero X 2
Yellow Dystopia X 4
Chocolate Bhutlah SM x Red Lava ( Bhutlah SM parent) x 2
Red lava x Chocolate Bhutlah SM ( Red scorpion shaped pods) X 2
Chocolate Bhutlah x Red Lava X 2
Vader Jigsaw ( My chocolate Jigsaw ) X 2

IMG_0018.JPG

Ozzy2001 said:
Nice plants, both chile and pot!  I only wish it was legal in IL.  I have to look into what qualifies in IL for the medicinal part.  I have enough stomach issues going on that you would think I could qualify.  

I believe crohns is covered, MS, and a few other things. There's several bills getting pushed around, one for full out legalization and home cultivation, one for decrim and one that's trying to get PTSD, seizures and a few other items added to the already extremely narrow list. 
jedisushi06 said:
i have to cook some Anago tomorrow i'll post some pics.  For you noobs that's Sea Eel 

One of my favorites before i developed my shellfish allergies was Unagi. Man, my favorite joint did a double dragon roll with unagi in and out. Was killer. (I realize it's not shellfish but the risk of cross contamination is too great)

D3monic said:

I believe crohns is covered, MS, and a few other things. There's several bills getting pushed around, one for full out legalization and home cultivation, one for decrim and one that's trying to get PTSD, seizures and a few other items added to the already extremely narrow list. 

One of my favorites before i developed my shellfish allergies was Unagi. Man, my favorite joint did a double dragon roll with unagi in and out. Was killer. (I realize it's not shellfish but the risk of cross contamination is too great)
shellfish allergy that sucks.  We don't serve Unagi because it's endangered.   

http://www.seafoodwatch.org/seafood-recommendations/groups/eel?q=unagi
http://blog.umamimart.com/2009/02/Anago-The-Underdog-Eel/

Great looking list Mikey. That Vader looks deadly. I could smell it from here. Good luck with your season. I can't wait till Spring. I know it's Winter, but I'm still sick of the cold.

So a bunch of seedlings have sprouted up, chocolate bhutlah x red lavas, yellow reapers, yellow primos, scotch bonnets, yellow dystopia, chocolate lava, chocolate moruga brains, yellow jonahs brain, yellow jonahs, moas, reapers, about 37 plugs have sprouted.  I only had two seeds for the mustard lava, praying one will germinate.

I'll be watching the red foodarama bonnet. If you think they taste good I might hit you up for a few seeds next year.

It was odd last night watching Carr throw TD's to Kelce. Worlds colliding!

Chewi said:
I'll be watching the red foodarama bonnet. If you think they taste good I might hit you up for a few seeds next year.

It was odd last night watching Carr throw TD's to Kelce. Worlds colliding!
yeah the pro bowl is a joke just like Andy Reid.
OCD Chilehead said:
Great looking list Mikey. That Vader looks deadly. I could smell it from here. Good luck with your season. I can't wait till Spring. I know it's Winter, but I'm still sick of the cold.
i got a few Vader that came up and this snow sucks.

seedlings are potted up, they went thru transplant shock yesterday but are fine this morning.  Iv'e got around a hundred plant at the moment.  Should be an awesome grow season, it's off to the races now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV0te5pf0NE

Back