• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jedisushi06 2016 Rogue One

planted list.

Bubblegum x Reaper x Chocolate Scorpion X 2
Wrecking Ball X 2
Red Jonah X 2
Red Moa Scotch Bonnet X 2
Trinidad Scotch Bonnet x 2
Chocolate Moruga Brains X 2
Carolina Reaper with tails ( wicked pods ) X 1
Orange Brain Strain X 1
SBJ7 ( bumpy ) X 1
Yellow Daisy Cutter X 2
Genghis Kahn X 1
Puerto Rican Yellow Habanero X 1
Burkina Yellow Habanero X 1
Yellow Jonah's Brains X 1
Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Long x 1
Yellow Lava X 3
Carolina Reaper X 4
Mustard Lava x 2
Red Borg9 x Chocolate Bhutlah SM X 4
Red Primo X 5
Yellow Carolina Reaper X 4
Bubblegum x HP50 X 4
Chocolate Lava X 4
Chocolate Primo X 2
Yellow Bhutlah X 2
Papa Joe's Scotch Bonnet X 2
Yellow Jonah X 2
West Indian Yellow Habanero X 2
Yellow Dystopia X 4
Chocolate Bhutlah SM x Red Lava ( Bhutlah SM parent) x 2
Red lava x Chocolate Bhutlah SM ( Red scorpion shaped pods) X 2
Chocolate Bhutlah x Red Lava X 2
Vader Jigsaw ( My chocolate Jigsaw ) X 2

IMG_0018.JPG

jedisushi06 said:
ha YEah iv'e seen this one before Rob!

attachicon.gif
IMG_3393.jpg
I was able to score these for testing with a 4$ shipping charge.  

attachicon.gif
IMG_3452.JPG

attachicon.gif
IMG_3476.JPG

who doesn't like purple weed?  

http://groundswelldenver.com/portfolio-items/grape-drink/

link for the grape drink strain

http://groundswelldenver.com/portfolio-items/purple-cotton/
would love some seeds of this one.

attachicon.gif
IMG_3489.jpg
Seeds came up a little over a month ago, amazing fast growth.  

I have around a hundred plants going maybe 110.

few years ago I was invited by calyx bros to do a test grow on titty twister which I believe was a cross of twisted ape X kakalak kush. Was nice, not a full on purple though like urkle was. More just hints of it here and there. Blackwater og X grape drink sounds good... fuck I need to move to colorado 

D3monic said:

few years ago I was invited by calyx bros to do a test grow on titty twister which I believe was a cross of twisted ape X kakalak kush. Was nice, not a full on purple though like urkle was. More just hints of it here and there. Blackwater og X grape drink sounds good... f**k I need to move to colorado 
yeah the testers are legit 
what's funny is my buddy named the ape berry x grape drink grape juice i think  :rofl:

or ape juice that's it lmao

I ain't a smoker...but if I were!!! Pretty easy to get a grow permit out here in CA, but I gotta wait until federal law permits it. :mope:

Plants look great Mikey!!! Will be along for the ride!
Shane

stc3248 said:
I ain't a smoker...but if I were!!! Pretty easy to get a grow permit out here in CA, but I gotta wait until federal law permits it. :mope:

Plants look great Mikey!!! Will be along for the ride!
Shane
good to hear from you!

pepperguy1 said:
Your plants are always killer looking. :clap:
thanks!

Mighty fine grow you had her my friend
Should be epic with all the crazy crosses

I do not smoke very often . But when I do I prefer to do it with Mikey C And his dankness

jedisushi06 said:
thanks how have you been scott? Are you growing plants this year???
Yes sir!

My first round was a complete disaster, and now I have a few that popped. So a really late start. I bought some plants, yeah actually bought some, to make sure we have a few. All the crap I went through last year killed my mouth, really weird. My wife who can't eat hot stuff was munching down on semi hot stuff and I'm like "this is really hot", she started laughing! But I'm working my way back, and now she's asking me "is this hot", uh no:)

The garden is finally "right", I know this because the garlic and onions are a deep green without any ferts. Maters hit dirt next week. peppers in 3.

As for me, health is great (thanks for asking) and I'm at about 80% (in my book) just can't stop!

You keep up with your magic green fingers!

Devv said:
Yes sir!

My first round was a complete disaster, and now I have a few that popped. So a really late start. I bought some plants, yeah actually bought some, to make sure we have a few. All the crap I went through last year killed my mouth, really weird. My wife who can't eat hot stuff was munching down on semi hot stuff and I'm like "this is really hot", she started laughing! But I'm working my way back, and now she's asking me "is this hot", uh no:)

The garden is finally "right", I know this because the garlic and onions are a deep green without any ferts. Maters hit dirt next week. peppers in 3.

As for me, health is great (thanks for asking) and I'm at about 80% (in my book) just can't stop!

You keep up with your magic green fingers!
what plants did you buy?  My tolerance is way high, which is good since i'm attending the fiery foods show next weekend.

Back