• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Jedisushi06 SUPER VEG TEA BREW!

5 Gallons of 24 hr aerated water.
1 cup earth worm castings
1/3 cup mexican bat guano, high nitrogen
5 tbl powdered molasses
1/2 cup buffalo or alpaca loam
5 tbl fish meal
5 tbl seaweed extract
5 tbl kelp meal
1/2 cup alfalfa meal
3 tbl fish emulsion
5 tbl blood meal, high nitrogen
2 tbl root rally
half of a half teaspoon of great white rooting powder if you can find it
brew for 24-48 and use by 48hrs.

you can cut in half with amquell treated water if you like.

enjoy!

Worm poop, grass, myco, sugar :P
"KISS"​
dwight-schrute-on-design-e1347306369581.jpg

i hope this recipe isn't too advanced for some people who just can't understand! Works great btw.

Derp... sometimes I pee on the compost pile to :shh:

If I could afford all that good stuff, I would buy it. Unfortunately I have to be a budget ghetto gardener. I grow my plants in reusable wal-mart bags and I treat grass clippings like gold. I am having my in-laws save their bird droppings for me.

Poverty... sparking innovation since... forever.

When using this recipie do i have to use one of those fancy brewing systems with pumps and stuff(Certinley do not have enough money for that :() or can can i just throw it all in one of those mesh bags and suspend it in a big 5 gal bukket for a day or two?

When using this recipie do i have to use one of those fancy brewing systems with pumps and stuff(Certinley do not have enough money for that :() or can can i just throw it all in one of those mesh bags and suspend it in a big 5 gal bukket for a day or two?

It must be oxygenated. Just grab a cheap fish tank air pump. If not oxygenated it can start to create bad bacteria etc.

Pepperboy64 said:
yes. you can buy a pump at wallmart for like less than 20$.  Or get a second job, or ask mommy for some money.

Proud Marine Dad said:
I wonder how much beneficial bacteria is still alive with all that? :rolleyes:
Lots!  I brew this stuff and it gets so active after 24hrs that the foam spills out from the bucket.  My plants were growing so quickly i had to stop feeding them this stuff.   

The foam has nothing to do with bacteria. The presence of foam on the surface of your tea usually indicates that there are free proteins, amino acids or carbohydrates present.
You can put molasses in plain water and aerate it and get foam. Not saying yours isn't doing well for your plants, I am just stating that foam is not an indicator of microbial activity as some very great teas with lots of bacteria have no foam at all.

jedisushi06 said:
don;t be jealous because you are to cheap to buy good nutes.
Actually you can probably brew a better AACT using free stuff from around your yard and home. No offense man... but just because you spend a ton of money on 10 different products to brew your "Superveg tea brew" stuff, doesnt make it superior in any way.

Back