• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Jets alldaway!

I can't help that you live in the desert. You can't watch the game with smoke signals.

My team bowed out in the first round, so I gotta pull for the Jets. Can't stand the colt's. I would like to see the Vikings / Jets in the Superbowl. I think that will be a good game.

jacob

I have to admit I never thought the Jets could win this game, even after beatin' the Chargers- again. (which wasn't really all that surprising)

Yeah, the Chargers just can't seem to win in January. They do great in the regular season, but just can't get it done when it counts.

jacob

well the Jets seem to be pulling of some seriousness so far. I really didn't see it coming, but they're dominating the passing game...who knew?

Farve was getting pounded tonight - hope he's got a full bottle of painkillers at home. Vikes blew it big in the post season like all MN teams do.

ok a jets thread deserves more posts than a cowboy thread :P (so posting here)

the vikings/saints game was on the edge of your seat game, but the viking playoff curse continues :mope:
brett WTF was he thinking of throwing the ball instead of running!!!:banghead: it could of been in the bag!

chilehunter said:
ok a jets thread deserves more posts than a cowboy thread :P (so posting here)

the vikings/saints game was on the edge of your seat game, but the viking playoff curse continues :mope:
brett WTF was he thinking of throwing the ball instead of running!!!:banghead: it could of been in the bag!

Well at least you still have a sense of humor. As for the last part CH, I've seen #4 do the same thing to my boys. More than a few times...

For your sake, I hope you don't have to go through the will I/ won't I retire thing.

boutros said:
Well at least you still have a sense of humor. As for the last part CH, I've seen #4 do the same thing to my boys. More than a few times...

For your sake, I hope you don't have to go through the will I/ won't I retire thing.

even if brett did the retire thing, it wont have much affect on us cuz there also seems like we have a QB curse also :lol:

it was a great game & saints won, congrats to them!
B-slap the phonies :P

Back