• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Joyner's Cappuccino Ghost Pepper Powder Giveaway

Up for grabs is one ounce of cappuccino ghost pepper powder. The rules are simple. One guess per person, no edits. 

Guess the TOTAL number using all numbers in the Power Ball for this Saturdays drawing. 

Example: 5 10 15 20 25 30 = 105 -- The only number I care about is 105

Good luck to all!

Final guess 10 PM EST on 6/14/14

OPEN TO ALL COUNTRIES - I'll take a picture as proof of sending ;) 

10295393_802470529786675_3600231911406959174_o.jpg

miguelovic said:
Damnit Parker! How the deuce did you steal my number while I was typing it :rofl:

Closest without going over or just closest? Are Canucks allowed? :P
Closest, if there is a tie both get the prize ;) Good point, yes you northern folks can enter but I cannot promise you will receive it due to your phenomenal postal system  :rolleyes:

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Closest, if there is a tie both get the prize ;) Good point, yes you northern folks can enter but I cannot promise you will receive it due to your phenomenal postal system  :rolleyes:

What, you don't like our lottery style postal system? :rofl: It's super convenient. If I send a letter 20km down the road, they send it on a 500km trip to an off island sorting station and lose it in the ocean on the way back.

Back