• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Joyner's Cappuccino Ghost Pepper Powder Giveaway

JoynersHotPeppers said:
At least share something where you are using it...cooking
Pffff... anyone can cook with powder. How will I ever make a name for myself if i don't do the dumbest thing possible here. I'm really not that worried about my face, its my lungs I'm a little sketchy about. gonna try and make this happen this weekend.

hogleg said:
Pffff... anyone can cook with powder. How will I ever make a name for myself if i don't do the dumbest thing possible here. I'm really not that worried about my face, its my lungs I'm a little sketchy about. gonna try and make this happen this weekend.
Just make a nice dish, describe the burn :) 

hogleg said:

This has bad idea written all over it. You're not gonna make a name. We might call you "dumbass". Sorry had to be said. I'll bet your doctor wouldn't like the idea.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Just make a nice dish, describe the burn :)
Oh, I've eaten a bunch of it it is awesome. I just did a tiny test snuff OMG what a ride. This is gonna happen tonight! And i hope to get the vid up by tomorow.

Rymerpt said:
This has bad idea written all over it. You're not gonna make a name. We might call you "dumbass". Sorry had to be said. I'll bet your doctor wouldn't like the idea.
I am the king of bad ideas. Someday I'll tell the story about when I grabbed on to a rope tied to a hot air balloon that was taking off. LOL

Back