JungleRain, Hot Chilli Sauce

excellent termination, very good job, looks very tasty
icon_lol.gif

Thanks Muricano, It's been a while putting all these sauces together but now finally they're finished......

I want to try the jungle mustard that sounds awesome.

thanks, I'll be making 100 jars this weekend if I can find the time, it took me awhile to get this recipe down.
but the taste of this mustard is great, it has Sauvignon Blanc Semillon (white wine) added....

I was hoping mine would come in the mail today. No :( So now I got to wait till probably Tuesday if I'm lucky :(

Damn you Nova and you other eastern statesmen! You're all in it together!

Was good this afternoon, i cracked every bottle open to let everyone at work taste them.
Not one person was unhappy about any of the sauces. Truly a job well done Grant, you did your research very well on my opinion. There is something for everyone in your line up.

*pokes tounge out at mega* :D

Glad you got it Nova, Hopefully your's will arrive on Monday Mega
I couldn't send them off till a couple of days later, my car shit itself and ended up costing me $1500 %^%$^&%#%$@$
Hi Pepperjam, I'm workin on trying to find a cheap shipper to the US and else, I'll keep you updated..

any Aussies here no of a reliable cheap international shipper????

Was good this afternoon, i cracked every bottle open to let everyone at work taste them.
Not one person was unhappy about any of the sauces. Truly a job well done Grant, you did your research very well on my opinion. There is something for everyone in your line up.

*pokes tounge out at mega* :D

Thanks heaps Nova, yes everyone who have bought the sauces have really loved them, I'm really happy with how they have turned out....

Mayan Sacrafice was called Yellow Fever in the testers

Mega is right....I was thinking that the Yellow Fever was sounding more like a disease than a sauce

I've had a guy working on my website (my god son)
but he's beginning to piss me off on how long it's taking him
I shouldn't complain I guess seeing as he's setting it up and hosting it for free....
But I'm really going to have to get on his back...I need it organised yesterday

Back