JungleRain, Hot Chilli Sauce

thanks guys I've just got 2 more to work on

I should have all these 9 hot sauces,
15 hot powders packaged in test tubes
and a hot chilli wasabi mustard
ready to sell in November....

anyone here like mustard?????
I've been working on a hot mustard made with wine, wasabi and 7pot/pod Douglah, I named it "Jungle Mustard"

Sounds like a winner to me!!!

I've been working on a hot mustard made with wine, wasabi and 7pot/pod Douglah, I named it "Jungle Mustard"
Personally, not really a hot mustard fan at all. Don't get me wrong, love the taste of mustard, but just don't dig that wasabi-style burn.

That being said, sounds interesting enough for me to at least buy one once it is released and try it..... ;)

i love mustard and I love wasabi. Sounds like it would go well on roast beef or ham sandwiches/rolls.
The offer is still there Grant, PM me if you want me to stock some of your stuff on my website.

thanks guys I've just got 2 more to work on

I should have all these 9 hot sauces,
and a hot chilli wasabi mustard
ready to sell in November....

eek.gif
sounds like a really good variety of sauces and powders with a nice labels jeje

good luck in your future business
dancingpepper.gif

Awesome JR!
I can't wait till I can buy some! I'm out of everything but Scorpion Sting and Dragon Berry I think.
Also, that mustard wasabi sauce sounds great man.
:woohoo:

OK so no I have 100 of each sauce made, all I have to do now is get them all labelled,

still got to get some better pics taken but here are some pics of what the final products look like;

PC010156.jpg
PC010150.jpg

PC010148.jpg

Back