• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Kentucky Fried Bacon (KFB)

hey guys, i tried something today. i have this seasoning in my pantry that is nearly exactly the same as KFC seasoning. But... i didnt do it right. i forgot to cook the bacon in frying pan before frying it.it still tasted good, but next time, i will take pics and upload them, but for now, just drool. lol

i think there's another post that talks about this.. do a search on chicken fried bacon and you'll find the same thing...

oh... you better post pics next time or you'll be in trouble!

lol dude. i wasn't drunk. i can't get drunk.. at least, not legally. XD

EDIT: and btw, im makin some more in the morning. will take some pics and upload them after school. but i wont be on for the rest of the weekend, so i hope u enjoy. XD

Ok. i made some more, took pics, but the bluetooth wasn't working, so hopefully i can get it to work to show u all some nice KFB
EDIT: Here you go guys:
Image000.jpg

Image005.jpg

Sorry for quality, had to use my phone

:D oh pileiton, it was awesome! there was only a couple of problems. 1. not enough batter stuck on. 2. the seasoning leaves a burning taste in your throat, but i guess you guys would be used to that.

Sorry for late reply, haven't been near internet all weekend. and the batter i used was the seasoning. just sprinkle water on the bacon, then "pileiton" XD

Back