• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

kids hospitalised after chili dare

Overreaction.

Although, once after consuming copious amounts of Blair's Mega Death, I came very close to pleading with my mate to call an ambulance... it's just lucky I had a tub of life-saving, super-soothing yogurt on hand.

I had the same experience with Jersey Death, i then sent Hippy a bottle to test.

I didn't plead for an ambulance though, i was alone in a very very dark place wishing i would die.

Is it just me or is there something wrong with Blair's? Or is his stuff just THAT extreme?

I had a mate blow chunks after consuming some not so long ago... the same mate who was with me when I thought I was gonna die... the same mate who proclaimed I am a pussy... the same mate who no longer badgers me to go eat 'the world's hottest burger - feat. Blair's Mega Death' at some joint around here...

I heard one of Neil's horror stories too... that was with the Jersey Death too if I can recall, yeah?

CRIKEY! Nova tried to kill Neil!!!

Oh damn this reminds me of doing a video review of jamaian hell fire hot sauce it was very unpleasant flavor then like a half an hour later out at the pet store i felt as if my stomach was getting squeezed twisted and punched all at the same time thought i was going to die. after and hour of excruciating pain it was gone.:(

200 times hotter than normal WHAT?

That's like saing that my ex-wife was 200 times worse than normal.

Wait....THAT actually makes sense! ;)

Back