• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

kids hospitalised after chili dare

Overreaction.

Although, once after consuming copious amounts of Blair's Mega Death, I came very close to pleading with my mate to call an ambulance... it's just lucky I had a tub of life-saving, super-soothing yogurt on hand.

I had the same experience with Jersey Death, i then sent Hippy a bottle to test.

I didn't plead for an ambulance though, i was alone in a very very dark place wishing i would die.

Is it just me or is there something wrong with Blair's? Or is his stuff just THAT extreme?

I had a mate blow chunks after consuming some not so long ago... the same mate who was with me when I thought I was gonna die... the same mate who proclaimed I am a pussy... the same mate who no longer badgers me to go eat 'the world's hottest burger - feat. Blair's Mega Death' at some joint around here...

I heard one of Neil's horror stories too... that was with the Jersey Death too if I can recall, yeah?

CRIKEY! Nova tried to kill Neil!!!

Oh damn this reminds me of doing a video review of jamaian hell fire hot sauce it was very unpleasant flavor then like a half an hour later out at the pet store i felt as if my stomach was getting squeezed twisted and punched all at the same time thought i was going to die. after and hour of excruciating pain it was gone.:(

200 times hotter than normal WHAT?

That's like saing that my ex-wife was 200 times worse than normal.

Wait....THAT actually makes sense! ;)

Back