• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Kids these days...

I have a 6 yo grandson that started eating habs off my plants last year, didn't find out about till he lit
up a few of the neighborhood kids and I had to buy ice cream to cool em down.

Now THAT is a chilehead! Give your grandson a high five from me, right after you teach him that it's wrong. :D

Holy sh*t give it a rest. Didn't you have Atomic Fireballs as a kid? For f*ck's sake! It's candy, and yes it is hot. It is supposed to be.
When I was a kid we didn't have f'ing time outs and talk about how that makes you feel sh*t. We got our asses whooped if we got caught doing something wrong, and restricted on top of that most of the time. My nieces and nephew come over all of the time, they are 4,12,and17,and live 2 blocks away, and they KNOW BETTER than to just grab sh*t without asking or suffer the consequences. All the people out there that don't let children find out about real life are the reason kids nowadays are the way they are!!! Which for the most part are terrible. Well maybe not for the most part but alot of them. And amen THP. Also marine please don't stop posting just because some of us chili-heads disagree with something you said, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Oh and thanks for your service to our great country. I thought the story was funny Westin.

No it wasn't a funny story. If you have 4 year olds running around, grow up and take responsibility if you are going to have that stuff around. It's called common sense. Ande whatever you do funny guy, don't buy firearms. You cannot handle hot food products.

I don't blame burglars, I shoot them.

Nanny state? A four year old eating something that hot is hilarious? You are sick, man.

You need to lighten up a little bit. That was really funny. It's just candy, jeeze.

I'm with E Mon on this... as a kid we were taught most emphatically to keep our hands to ourselves and not take other people's stuff unless offered... It's a practical life lesson we all have to learn that turning over rocks can result in us getting bitten. Everybody walked away without losing any bits, so no problem. I can see USMC's point too. My sister used to work for DSS in the New Bedford area and I understand they're more than a little hardnosed there. So are the family courts. I could tell you a few stories...

Back