• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Kiwi Grow Off - Heaviest weight of pods off a single plant

icon_think.gif

Now thats not a bad idea.

Could take it one step more and make it "the big three"?

Chinense, Pubescens and Annuum?

Ninja_vs_Pirate.gif

I reckon we vote one and stick to it.  First year competition, we should keep it simple.  Next year if everyone one is keen we can add more crazy to the mix.. Nothing stopping anyone launching side bets with different species.

I updated the first post with the current votes.  Looks like we are Pubes 3, chinense 2 with 2 3 votes to come. 

I have some reaper seeds either 5 or 15. Also I am growing reapers so could bag some up to get what are likely to be pure seeds.

I have some from Pepper Joe and some from Semillas.  I am making a Pepperlover order tomorrow and the reaper is in stock there too.  With the number of seeds that come in each bag we could run the competition on $12 worth of her reapers and have 10 seeds each.

I guess it depends on what we end up growing.  One advantage of distributing the seeds is I am considering coloring in some chinense seeds to pass them off as Pubes :surprised:

Robisburning said:
I guess it depends on what we end up growing.  One advantage of distributing the seeds is I am considering coloring in some chinense seeds to pass them off as Pubes :surprised:

Nice!
Robisburning said:
Classic 3:3 with Sentcedtoburn and Hotasschillies to vote. 

I will check with Sentencedtoburn today ( he is my neighbour ), but i think he will go with Reapers as well.

I ordered some reapers from puckerbutt the other day. Remains to be seen if they will make it or not but that's another pack we can use if they do

Back