• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Lando's chili pepper pictures(pepper pron)

Looking good.

Do you plant multiple plants per container?

Yes I did that this year as I read somewhere on this forum that they seem to grow better in clusters of 3 or 4 shading each other. I don't have that much space on my terrasse so it seemed like an interesting experiment. I do repot them into bigger containers if they dry out to quick or start to look potbound(yellowing leaves). The flexible builders tubs are very cheap and they seem happy enough in them.

really impressive production lando
dancingpepper.gif

Buen trabajo...

un saludo

hola, some pictures of the last few days. Lots of pods and with the freezer nearly full not sure what I will be doing with them maybe I will have to dry them for powder.

Yellow and Red Habaneros and some TS. Morouga Red on the right

Harvest pictures

Nice harvest pics, Lando! I wouldnt mind some TS. Morouga seed :oops:
The Habanero type looks like the regular Habanero Yellow, but could be the Aji Umba also:
Aji-Umba-peppers_1010081.jpg

I see you have some plants with saucers under the pots. I can only grow in pots here so I am curious how well this works. Do you do it for all your peppers?

If you do what most people recommend and wait with watering till the plants are slightly wilting and then give a good watering some water will normally escape via the holes in the bottem. Sausers help keep the terras clean they are handy but not absolutly necessary(can always hose the terras down later).

Back