• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

LanMan's 2012 Grow Log now with pods!!!

So away we go!

The List:
Butch-T 3
Chocolate Habanero 16
Brain Strain 3
Large Yellow Scorpion Cardi 9
Yellow 7-Pot 7
Bishops Crown 10
Red Bhut 6
Aji Yellow 9
Yellow Bhut 3
Hot Paper Lantern 6
Labuya 6
Yellow Scotch Bonnet 9
Black Naga 7
Yellow Trinidad Scorpion 7
Red Fatalii 7
Bhut Indian Carbon 1 as of today
Moruga Scorpion 9
Billyboy Dougla 5
Red 7-Pot 12
Assorted Unknown Habaneros 13

The Seedflat
NewGrill033.jpg

Mabye some will come up, mabye all will come up. Who knows? I'll keep my fingers crossed and will be happy to have one of all sprout but I'm not usually that lucky.
I go home every two weeks so I'll update every two weeks. Thanks for watching, now back to your regularly scheduled programing.

Keeping them in my plantroom and the MH light is like a mini sun. 80*+ during the day and 65* -70* at night

Now have yellow 7, bishop crown, aji yellow, yellow scorp, yellow scotch bonnet all sprouted.

I have alot of yellow :fireball: :fireball: :fireball:

Can't wait to go home and see for my self :banghead:

Everything I planted except for my 3 strains of Bhut(Red, Yellow, Carbon) has sprouted! :hell: Are Bhuts notorious for being slow?

Pictures soon I promise.

Congrats on the little ones. Bhut can be the longest in some cases, in others they are quick. I have heard of some that take forever (like 3 + weeks) to sprout, and mine came up about with the others in 2 and a half at the latest.

Don't give up on em, they still have time.

All of my Bhut Indian Carbon were among the first of my seeds to germinate, but my Red Bhuts and Yellow Bhut were about a week behind. I think the reds and yellows took about 14-16 days to come up, although my germination chamber was in the 60's at that point.

Well glad to say that I now have yellow and red bhuts poking up. They just needed a little more time. So now all of the variates that I planted are sprouted. There will be pics sunday night when I get back to Tenneesee. Hell I cant wait to see them!

So I went home this weekend and transplanted 142 seedlings! Whew that was a lot of work.
the seed flat that had 72 cells. Didnt think I would have this many germinate
pepperseedlings048.jpg

some habs
pepperseedlings065.jpg

Bonnets
pepperseedlings064.jpg

Scorps
pepperseedlings063.jpg

Bishops Crown, I think they have the coolest pod shape
pepperseedlings062.jpg

Labuya
pepperseedlings066.jpg

Red 7-pot
pepperseedlings068.jpg

pepperseedlings069.jpg

My lone fatalii. I lost the rest of my seeds
pepperseedlings093.jpg

And those were just the ones that were cramped for space. I didn't know better so some cells had up to 5 seeds.
I do know that they are a little young to be moving but they would have been a mess when I went back in two weeks.
Got to love my wife as I left her with all the plants and she didn't seem to mind.....too much :whistle:

Thanks for watching. More to come in two weeks. Same bat time, same bat channel

-Chris

So here is an update on my 12 in Tenneesee
last week

pepperseedlings124.jpg

this week

pepperseedlings127.jpg

Do you think they look like they are growing at a good rate?
I can't wait to see the ones in Kentucky. Under a MH I wonder if they are growing better?

And a group photo

pepperseedlings.jpg

My Tenneesee peppers are doing pretty good for sitting in the corner under a drop light

pepperseedlings164.jpg

Some are working on their third set of leaves!

Here are the Tenneesee 12 looking pretty good if I do say so my self.

pepperseedlings217.jpg

The labuya is doing particularly well as it is starting to branch

pepperseedlings216.jpg

I don't know why I have 2 Chocolate Habaneros that are runts. Any sugestions?

Back