• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

LOBO - CZ Grower - under Ore Mountains

Hello everybody.

I am from Czech republic. Now we have season in full strength so I made some interesting videos from my Greenhouse.

At first there is video about new Hybrid variete NAGANERO F1 (Dorset Naga X Habanero Red) from my friend Czech grower LuckyLuke. These hybird matured very well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNcUFAiRBXs

Second video is about Jays Peach Ghost Scorpion mutant. This plant mutation is very crazy. This video you MUST SEE !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIKT5ZL7D0Y

And Last video is about seeds selection for next season. Because I have only one greenhouse and lot of varieties inside I must do any separation of flowers for clean generation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNW_-Jl60M

Bhuter said:
Looking very nicely! Your Black Cherry Tomatoes are REALLY black. Mine are more of a dark burgundy color. That JPGS Mutant is something else. Crazy looking! I love it. Nice pheno on your TSM Yellow. Your BOC is looking good, too. I am also growing BOC and I'm really crossing my fingers on the color hoping for orange. Great job!
-Adam
Bhuter thank you for your big compliments. It is very pleassure. ;-) And you have right a TSM Yellow has really nice pheno but not all pods has this great shape but for next season i selected sedds from this nice phenos.

Neel said:
Realy nice plants, those black tomatoes look very cool. Just like the TSM Yellow. And the JPGS mutants just look like some monster octopus.... very nice  :)
YEAH !! Monster Octopus is really cool name for this Pheno. Tahnk you for good Idea :onfire:

Hello Folks !!

Inside this ripening pod are seeds with new D.N.A. - Cross between 7Pot Branistrain Yellow and TSM Yellow. The new name of this is 7Pot Frankenstein

7Pot%20Frankenstein_zpsedkiiysr.jpg

Bhuter said:
Looking very nicely! Your Black Cherry Tomatoes are REALLY black. Mine are more of a dark burgundy color. That JPGS Mutant is something else. Crazy looking! I love it. Nice pheno on your TSM Yellow. Your BOC is looking good, too. I am also growing BOC and I'm really crossing my fingers on the color hoping for orange. Great job!
-Adam
Mine are burgundy too. I like the look of the black ones. I would love to see a picture of one cut open if you get a chance.

Hello folks!

I started my vacation on Monday and I made little reorganisation of my plants. 7plants from greenhouse was removed to outdoor. In Greenhouse stays only the best Three plants : JPGS mutant, Naganero F1 and Naganero Tripple and also five plants which need more free space and needs more special care from my side.

01_zpsul6ad0q1.jpg

02_zpsaguow8yv.jpg

OUTDOOR STATION : B.O.C - 3x, Bhut Jolokia Chocolate -2x, Naraja Picante - 2x, 7Pot Jonah Yellow, TSM Yellow, Naganero F1, Bishops Crown -2x, Jalapeno No Name,JIGSAW, Sugar Rush- 1x - was under attack of catterpilars
03_zpsssmj2890.jpg

04_zpslypzzv3l.jpg

Hello everybody,

We have not ideal weather last week, lot of rain and low degrees. But new weak is ahead and a lot of Sun and high degrees so I hope the plants will go to SPRINT MODE :-D

Anyway there is few photos :

Bishops Crown - Maybe crossed with ???
DSC_0197_zpsrhvqcf9z.jpg

Bhut Orange Copenhagen
DSC_0201_zps5tom5zhq.jpg

Naganero F1 - First pods goes ripen
DSC_0217_zpsiyuus3ly.jpg

Everything looks great! Your BOC pods are really dark and look like they might ripen soon. I dont know if your Bishops Crown is crossed or not. I have different shaped pods on mine, but mine are greener. Maybe you have Aji Fantasy???

-Adam

Bhuter said:
Everything looks great! Your BOC pods are really dark and look like they might ripen soon. I dont know if your Bishops Crown is crossed or not. I have different shaped pods on mine, but mine are greener. Maybe you have Aji Fantasy???

-Adam

Yes it is possible too, because I get these seeds ( bishops crown ) from my friend grower and there is chance he do mistake during marking the seeds.

Hello everybody,

Today I have report from my forest adventure.

I arrived to forest early morning and the sun was just coming
01_zps4wgygkpz.jpg

At the edge of the woods, I found a couple of mushrooms.But some of them was eaten by worms.
Imleria badia
02_zpslfn28hob.jpg

04_zpsewyfthyq.jpg

03_zpsyywfaykh.jpg

I continue on my journey awaits only a big swamp. I was must be 100% careful with my steps because every next step can bring to me big problem !!
05_zpsyhhhfjwd.jpg

06_zps27cxtybd.jpg

The big swamps was everywhere. Some of these swamps are 1 - 3 meters deep maybe more. Anyway this is for me beautifull place :-D
07_zpskcat2yjt.jpg

08_zpswwelstk8.jpg

I sometimes had the feeling that I am in prehistorickal forest.
09_zpssbrbsx3s.jpg

I found one extreme big mushroom, but I came so late. this mushroom was on the end of her life.... But new life will come !!
Boletus edulis
10_zpsta04pixs.jpg

At the one moment I saw this nice amphibian
Rana temporaria
11_zpsazv6qrib.jpg

12_zpslyf1bdbe.jpg

I went through the swamp zones and I can start with pick up the mushrooms.

There is very nice famyli of very good taste mushrooms. After cutting they produce "milk". Great variete for drying also !!
Lactarius lignyotus
13_zpsillne15q.jpg

There is picture of Boletus edulis. This mushrooms has very great flavour and taste also.
14_zpsbs5vy0bv.jpg

There we can see little famyli. The big one is Boletus edulis and three little are Boletus edulis f. albus
15_zps2on8tbog.jpg

16_zpssdntzmew.jpg

And last mushroom is Boletus edulis also but very big. His weight was 480grams.
17_zps2iddyozr.jpg

This is the end of my journey. I hope this year I can return to this magic place.
18_zpsg78ejgji.jpg

What a great place. Would be cool place to camp. Love the pictures. Don't know much about mushrooms. They fascinate me. We would eat wild mushrooms from the Northwest when i was younger. Thats another story for another time. LOL. The pics are awesome. My nieghbors went hiking in the forest not to far from my house last year. They found some morels. I need to get up there and do some investigating.

Thanks for sharing. Pure serenity.

lobo said:
Hello everybody,

Today I have report from my forest adventure.

I arrived to forest early morning and the sun was just coming
01_zps4wgygkpz.jpg

At the edge of the woods, I found a couple of mushrooms.But some of them was eaten by worms.
Imleria badia
02_zpslfn28hob.jpg

04_zpsewyfthyq.jpg

03_zpsyywfaykh.jpg

I continue on my journey awaits only a big swamp. I was must be 100% careful with my steps because every next step can bring to me big problem !!
05_zpsyhhhfjwd.jpg

06_zps27cxtybd.jpg

The big swamps was everywhere. Some of these swamps are 1 - 3 meters deep maybe more. Anyway this is for me beautifull place :-D
07_zpskcat2yjt.jpg

08_zpswwelstk8.jpg

I sometimes had the feeling that I am in prehistorickal forest.
09_zpssbrbsx3s.jpg

I found one extreme big mushroom, but I came so late. this mushroom was on the end of her life.... But new life will come !!
Boletus edulis
10_zpsta04pixs.jpg

At the one moment I saw this nice amphibian
Rana temporaria
11_zpsazv6qrib.jpg

12_zpslyf1bdbe.jpg

I went through the swamp zones and I can start with pick up the mushrooms.

There is very nice famyli of very good taste mushrooms. After cutting they produce "milk". Great variete for drying also !!
Lactarius lignyotus
13_zpsillne15q.jpg

There is picture of Boletus edulis. This mushrooms has very great flavour and taste also.
14_zpsbs5vy0bv.jpg

There we can see little famyli. The big one is Boletus edulis and three little are Boletus edulis f. albus
15_zps2on8tbog.jpg

16_zpssdntzmew.jpg

And last mushroom is Boletus edulis also but very big. His weight was 480grams.
17_zps2iddyozr.jpg

This is the end of my journey. I hope this year I can return to this magic place.
18_zpsg78ejgji.jpg
Very nice that you find king bolets ! they are my favorite for risotto. We find some here but they are getting harder and harder to find with development. Cheers 

Back