• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Longest standing THP member?

That just proves how clean my mind is, I've just realised there was a joke back there by Dick, trust you SM to make it clear to me.

rainbowberry said:
That just proves how clean my mind is, I've just realised there was a joke back there by Dick, trust you SM to make it clear to me.

Hmmm....sounds like someone needs a Stella or two already:lol:

roflmao...I remember seeing that format when I was looking for information but didn't even give it a second look when I saw the format....boy did I miss out....

AlabamaJack said:
roflmao...I remember seeing that format when I was looking for information but didn't even give it a second look when I saw the format....boy did I miss out....

You sure did, AJ. Just think....if you joined back then you could have more posts than our resident post whore himself, IGG

holy crap that guy had a long grow list...
I like the new format better than the old format, Im guessing someone else did too or else the old one would still be up (thank you captain obvious)
out of the list AJ provided i think ive only seen active posts from THP & patowie
Has anyone else noticed that more often than not the threads go astray in an inuendo-esque style? im not complaining, just stating a generalization

it is normal for threads to drift off subject, but they eventually will come back to the original subject...just like now...

willard3 doesn't post much but when he does, it is advisable to listen to what he says...he is one hell of a grower and a book of knowledge...kato doesn't post much either but then again he is really busy with his hot sauce business...and bubba posts quite a bit, usually on the chili cooking threads 'cause I don't think he grows his own...

RB did...

AlabamaJack said:
it is normal for threads to drift off subject, but they eventually will come back to the original subject...just like now...
Ya, it's been a acceptable trenbd to go off topic almost immedietly. Even back in the day of the begining of the forum.

AlabamaJack said:
willard3 doesn't post much but when he does, it is advisable to listen to what he says...he is one hell of a grower and a book of knowledge...kato doesn't post much either but then again he is really busy with his hot sauce business...and bubba posts quite a bit, usually on the chili cooking threads 'cause I don't think he grows his own...
Agreed with Willard3, Kato did post alot aorriginally but not now, and disagree with Bubba. He used to post a ton but is very far and few inbetween now and really not at all....he's another member I miss.

imaguitargod said:
I miss Shooty*.

It says they are a deactivated account??

I've seen this before, with Tina brooks i think it was.

What is the go their?? did they make the choice to leave (why you wouldn't just leave it so you can always come back?) or did they get booted? or are they not around anymore (physically)?

I'm just interested to know is all?

Back