• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Longest standing THP member?

I've seen a lot of people come and go on other forums and I have left some myself. Then again I never felt so much at home before than I do here, I'm afraid you'll be stuck with me for a while!

AlabamaJack said:
it is normal for threads to drift off subject, but they eventually will come back to the original subject...just like now...

willard3 doesn't post much but when he does, it is advisable to listen to what he says...he is one hell of a grower and a book of knowledge...kato doesn't post much either but then again he is really busy with his hot sauce business...and bubba posts quite a bit, usually on the chili cooking threads 'cause I don't think he grows his own...

Gotta agree A.J willard and many others have given some invaluable tips and advice..Post count doesn't count,Or how long you have been hear its good advice,Which is worth its wait in gold and its nice to see people like DickT Bubba and others which give a face to there products :)

I know we've been members since 2005. Of the members who still post, I think that ranks us 6th according to the chronological list.

Go figure.

- Joe

Back