vendor Lucky Dog Hot Sauce

I was lucky enough to be one of the recent winners that Scott had last week for the first to reply to a thread. I went with the Pink label. Wow I never thought I would like the smoke flavor in any sauce but boy oh boy was I wrong. It has an amazing flavor profile and just the right amount of heat to make this a really enjoyable hot sauce. This sauce could literally go on anything you want to try it with. Its so good on its own that just sitting there with a tsp of it on its own is great. I would highly recommend this sauce for anyone and everyone looking for a great tasting sauce with medium heat(by my standards). Its a winner Scott and once again a BIG THANK YOU !!!

:Doh:

No, I meant to post in the promotions forum since I'm "promoting" the use of the vendor forum.

I was thinking it would help to promote the vendor feedback topic I linked to, especially for those unfamiliar with the vendor feedback forum.

Shows what I get for thinking. :(

I got what you meant but the next poster didn't get what you wanted and posted feedback in your new thread not the linked one. Basically you want a redirect but members won't get that. It's never a good idea on a forum to say "hey post this but not here, post it in this other one." Basically a redirect, but since it's a thread it ends up becoming another.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
:doh:

No, I meant to post in the promotions forum since I'm "promoting" the use of the vendor forum.

I was thinking it would help to promote the vendor feedback topic I linked to, especially for those unfamiliar with the vendor feedback forum.

Shows what I get for thinking. :(
Told you to stop thinking and start drinking!

I'm apparently not very good at soliciting feedback, as I tend to focus on everything but the self-promotion.

I saw recently that a new seed vendor who did one sale somehow generated 4 pages of vendor feedback from that sale. That's awesome & I'm happy for them, but it was a hint to me that maybe I should post something like this to actively solicit feedback - something I've not done in the past. I've been here 3 years and have sold to many, many, many THP-ers, and somehow my topic has just 2 pages.

Obviously vendor feedback helps vendors, so.....if you've purchased from me in the past and were satisfied with the price, shipping, customer service or anything else, please do take a moment & share your experience in the Vendor Feedback forum if it's not too much to ask.

I'd really appreciate it! :cheers:

Thanks again to the THP-ers for your support!
:woohoo:

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/49580-lucky-dog-hot-sauce/?view=getnewpost

Another seed vendor got 6 pages from a single sale.

grantmichaels said:

Another seed vendor got 6 pages from a single sale.
Probably the same one, just a couple days later. ;)

Anyway, the point was to possibly steer some of my THP customers to this topic. Since they're now merged its totally useless since if they're already in this topic they know about this topic already. :doh:

Ps - a pepper vendor got like 20 pages from a single sale, but that was all negative. :rofl:

Once again, a thread pointing to another thread is a redirect and both end up having the same content, as D3monic proved, he gave you a review in the redirect. So they are either merged or deleted.

Why don't you update your status or signature? That is the better way.

A signature is seen in every post. Don't forget. You don't even have one. ;)

Probably the same one, just a couple days later. ;)

Anyway, the point was to possibly steer some of my THP customers to this topic. Since they're now merged its totally useless since if they're already in this topic they know about this topic already. :doh:

Ps - a pepper vendor got like 20 pages from a single sale, but that was all negative. :rofl:

It's the counter example to our experience (LDHS and me) ...

In fact, the two shipments came close to one another ...

His shit came without pots or lower leaves, critter eggs (apparently), and a designer imposter cross that's not even comprised of the same plants as the original one (missing the TS component) ...

Your stuff came w/ 3x broken bottles (I just consumed the Chipotle and didn't ask for a replacement, but the plastic cap was cracked and the sauce was up behind the seal), but you did the right thing and offered to make it right and nobody knew a thing about it - because you did everything right, and I'm not like that.

Except when I am, and this was the type of douchebag to elicit that from me (Internet Marketer) ...

PS - The hysterical part, is that I don't even give a flying fuck about those plants now, because I don't like Choc. Bhut and I don't like Douglah either, it was the TS component of sbaf's breeding that had my attention, and it's not even there in the CHS one's. Anyone can look at everything I've ever written, I like the TS's ... especially the Butch T. I might even just cull the fucker's, just because.

The Hot Pepper said:
Once again, a thread pointing to another thread is a redirect and both end up having the same content, as D3monic proved, he gave you a review in the redirect. So they are either merged or deleted.

Why don't you update your status or signature? That is the better way.

A signature is seen in every post. Don't forget. You don't even have one. ;)

I used to have one! I dunno what happened to it - had a banner & everything. Hmm....I'll put the link in my sig when I get home later. 

When we get a real review function, things will run a lot smoother. It's hard with threads. It's planned but it looks like it's going to be little bit longer. So many projects on the table, and lots of software in beta, but it is still coming.

The Hot Pepper said:
When we get a real review function, things will run a lot smoother. It's hard with threads. It's planned but it looks like it's going to be little bit longer. So many projects on the table, and lots of software in beta, but it is still coming.

No worries - you saw what I was trying to do. I know a lot of folks don't even know some forums exist, and I've done business with a lot more folks here than my vendor feedback topic would seem to suggest. 

It's not that big a deal. 

IMG_4782.JPG

Great service, great price and a great product.   Thank you Scott.  Everything arrived quickly and in perfect shape.  Pretty sure there was an extra in there too.  

Back