• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Man dies after eating chilli sauce

Armadillo said:
There's a lot of junk in tattoo colors in the third world or in jails but for sure no car paint in European or North American professional tattoo shops. That's an urban legend made up by tattoo phobic moralists and dumb ass journalists.

What i was talking about was i thought you were talking about having a custom paint job on your car that resembled a tattoo, because i've seen that done before.

Sickmont said:
What i was talking about was i thought you were talking about having a custom paint job on your car that resembled a tattoo, because i've seen that done before.

Sorry, I misunderstood. Yeah, a big Japanese koi all over my car... ...nice... But please no ass-antler "tribal" pin stripes!

Armadillo said:
Sorry, I misunderstood. Yeah, a big Japanese koi all over my car... ...nice... But please no ass-antler "tribal" pin stripes!

Now the koi would be really cool if executed properly......however, i have seen the tribal pin stripe thing before(on a jcked up 4X4 no less), and yes , it was ugly as sin

Sickmont said:
Now the koi would be really cool if executed properly......however, i have seen the tribal pin stripe thing before(on a jcked up 4X4 no less), and yes , it was ugly as sin

And the ugliest "pin stripe tribals" are not even done with the paint brush. They use scotch tape! :shocked:

Armadillo said:
And the ugliest "pin stripe tribals" are not even done with the paint brush. They use scotch tape! :shocked:

hell, that truck's ones weren't even painted on....they were computer generated and cut dry-transfers

Txclosetgrower said:
Lol. Does that count as sleepin with the fishes?

Could be.

*grand irony is, right now I'm eating spicy tuna salad on habanero cornbread with cheese after toaster-ovening it...lol!

Hot tuna..yummy.

Back