• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest May Ideas

Which Asian cuisine should be the next TD?

• East Asia [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_asia"]Definition[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sushi/Sashimi (non-fish ok)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
...here we go. The calm before the storm. When everybody starts backing out.

Come on, get it over with. Who else???? Marcie, you out of town all weekend again????

I have to drive 12 hours from Ohio to the Outerbanks on Saturday for a vacation with the in-laws so I have an excuse for this weekend...................

To be a drunken throwdown :dance:

Hmmm.... guess Scotland has no stoves, no ovens, no firepits, no grills....... :(

Nah - you're on that once-in-a-lifetime trip - HAVE FUN! We'll look forward to your return to the TD for the following one!

Yeah, any cuisine from the continent of Asia, and Friday-Sunday.

Sounds good. I usually cook dinner on Sundays so this may be a good time to take some photos. So basically I take prep pics, and finished product and post up here?

With a proof of life decided by the boss.
More pictures the better.
More heat the better (IMO).

Look at previous winners to see the trend that the masses like and harry is bobs uncles dog. There is a trend but I can't cook like that.
I just enjoy the fun of it all :dance:

Where do you post the entries? I looked at the previous forums and found a nice selection of random pictures of justin beber and hot dogs being executed, but after 10 minutes of clicking couldn't find any entries or post. Also how is a winner decided?

Too many options...stir fry hot dogs, dog rolls, dim sum dog, General's Dog, cilantro/lemongrass dogs...

What to do...what to do...

Rumor has it that this guy might be back after spending months in the backcountry foraging for food, its time to throwdown! ;)

DSC08989-1.jpg

DAMN RIGHT WICKED'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go get checked for ticks, and then get your throwdown on!!!
Oh, and brush your teeth, take a shower, and spit the copenhagen out. You smell like the woods and the ladies are starting to show up.

Back