• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest May Ideas

Which Asian cuisine should be the next TD?

• East Asia [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_asia"]Definition[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sushi/Sashimi (non-fish ok)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How about Meat & Frite.

Any meat, fried potatoes, served any way, together (chili fries), separate (burger and fries), etc.

Meat and Potatoes sounds good, but sounds more like a wintertime thing...
Of course, it is nearly wintertime in OZ.

It's way to early to decide. Who started this thread???? This is the kind of stuff that makes people buy groceries before the rules change, right paulky?

HAHA!

Peanut butter throwdown!!!

I think THP wants to make us all go crazy for the next month. You know FD, if it's meat and potatoes you and Sum could finally cook some Manatee for the throwdown like you have promised for SO DAMN LONG!

Wait, did I just see Marcie is viewing this thread? What the hell for? You know you're not entering anyway! :lol:

I think THP wants to make us all go crazy for the next month. You know FD, if it's meat and potatoes you and Sum could finally cook some Manatee for the throwdown like you have promised for SO DAMN LONG!

Manatee? They did.

True story.

Yes.

I'm not really sure what skirt you're talking about, but Yes.

Never met a CIA grad or French trained chef that wasn't a prima donna that could boil water without burning the pan. Skirt wearin' for the big aprons they wear. Culinary drama queens I sez. In my experience, I shit better than they cook.

I like pizza and frequently eat pizza, but I can't help but notice that the talk of pizza has dried up. So at the risk of repeating the word pizza again and again so all you can think about is pizza, and when you close your eyes all you see is pizza and every errant sound you hear seems to be whispering pizza to you, I would like pizza as the next TD. Pizza Throwdown.

.....Pizza.....

Booo no proof of life that schnitzel was from your blog.

Back