• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Meet the Man/Woman behind the screen: Post your pic thread

0305151955b.jpg

Machine ****in' Head!

sicman said:
I want to see your moms yo.

There ya go, Sic. She is single if know any handsome cowboys. ;)
0305151959.jpg

Photo the band took from the show. I am right in the middle up front behind the short red haired gal and my mom is half behind Dave McClain in the blue jacket. As you can see, the venue isn't much bigger than most folk's garages!
machinehead.jpg

I know all kinds of single cowboys, like real cowboys,they are all drunks though. LOL

Awesome pic thats hard your moms was down withgoing to the show,. Also looks like it was a crazy show. I love the pic of dave mcclain's drums behind your moms. Look how far his kicks are apart. That has freaked me out forever.
  Glad everyone had fun .

sicman said:
I know all kinds of single cowboys, like real cowboys,they are all drunks though. LOL  Awesome pic thats hard your moms was down withgoing to the show,. Also looks like it was a crazy show. I love the pic of dave mcclain's drums behind your moms. Look how far his kicks are apart. That has freaked me out forever.  Glad everyone had fun .
She was definitely out of her element.

I wonder if Dave actually used both kicks. I have been to many concerts that have dual kicks, but you can clearly tell that one is a dummy and they use a double bass pedal. Jaska from Children Of Bodom does that.

drummers :rolleyes:

this photo was a big hit with my peoples recently

20150217_113455_zpskuwjrldf.jpg

went hiking a mile deep in the woods in 8 inches of fresh snow

Helvete said:

Don't knock the drummers for using a dummy drum. Guitarists use dummy cabs all the time. It just makes things look cool is all. Not something I have never done on stage, but I looked badass enough with my 5150 3/4 stack. Any cooler and I wouldn't have been able to fight the ladies off on stage. It beats singers lip syncing...

blackveilbrideswarpedamps.jpg

At work...
0307152010.jpg

sicman said:
I love the pic of dave mcclain's drums behind your moms. Look how far his kicks are apart. That has freaked me out forever.

BTW, it could be because he is fairly tall. I stood next to him before the show and I am going to say he is a good 6'2" or so. Watch their Aesthetics Of Hate video. You should see how far apart his kicks are in that video. Definitely a quality drummer, any way you slice it.

him being 6'2" has nothing to do with it. he just has them crazy far apart and look how far and low his toms are. To each his own and theres no proper way to set up a kit,just always freaked me out,lol. Actually I can see how you would be able to get more of a attack,maybe? I set up low myself ,not as low as him and it can be a real knuckle destroyer at times I bet he's bleeding every other night.

Dave_002.jpg

sicman said:
him being 6'2" has nothing to do with it. he just has them crazy far apart and look how far and low his toms are. To each his own and theres no proper way to set up a kit,just always freaked me out,lol. Actually I can see how you would be able to get more of a attack,maybe? I set up low myself ,not as low as him and it can be a real knuckle destroyer at times I bet he's bleeding every other night.

Dave_002.jpg

Oh wow, he wasn't set up that low or far apart the two times I have seen him. That pic is kind of insane. I wonder if he has the two kicks tuned differently for different applications and he can just rotate his throne to switch between to "kits". I know he used Yamaha drums the times I have seen him.

Alchymystic said:
Dave Mustaine? Never heard that before. Hmm... Not sure what it is- I just never liked Megadeth. I like Slayer, Exodus, Testament, lots of other thrash- just never Megadeth. The only person i've even been compared to was John from CHIPS once. :)

Back