• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Meet the Man/Woman behind the screen: Post your pic thread

Scoville DeVille said:
Hey JZD! Good to see you back around these parts!
We'll see how long this bag lasts... lol... Once its gone Im sure i wont be happy again... see ya next bag... if i ever get seeds, ill probably be here all the time..lol... be good scovie!!!

Rymerpt said:
JZD,

What was your ship & when?
Never made it to a ship... I went in on SEAL contract and they lost my paperwork..I fought all through bootcamp and A school to be allowed to train as that was the only reason i was there... They refused... I graduated first in my class and scored near perfect on the asvabs... they offered me 50,000dollars to sign on to do nuke subs or intelligence and i told them to go fuck themselves... they said those are my choices or leave... I said file the paperwork and they did... I got home 2 weeks before 9/11...

16143322_10207741770046622_9206880563695276070_n.jpg

Here's another shot from a removal I did today. It was nice having somebody on site with a camera. Now I have proof for my wife that I don't just go to the bar and then roll around in sawdust before coming home.

prrPi0J.jpg

I got to ride the "arborist convertible" on that one.

Take the top off and go for a ride! :sick: :D

HM01 I have really good friends that are your kind. Crazy mfers!
My buddy that gets my firewood has 4 PBR Belt Buckles. Nuff said. :Rofl:

MikeUSMC, you're another one :crazy: hahaha I like the shot of your feet with the tire tracks down below.

Back