• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Megahots grow log 2011-2012

First sprout was a Bhut on 12-14-2011. Thanks to all that helped me along the way! I am starting to feed them 1 tsp of fert per gallon of water. I have a 2 ft T5 6500K that emits 8,000 lumens, on its way to me. and I am ordering a 4 ft mylar grow tent :) Here's some pics from germination until now. I will update with more pi9cs as time goes on.
mygerminatingsetup.jpg

myfirstbabybhutplant.jpg

babypepperplants1.jpg

2012-01-05072243.jpg

I'm really curious about the flavor of the reaper, i keep hearing cinnamon, chocolate, and things like that... sounds amazing.

doing well!

i actually like the flavor of most of the supers I've tried - bhuts, nagas, 7pots, etc... though i haven't tried the infamous butch t yet, I did start some last week... haha

I'm really curious about the flavor of the reaper, i keep hearing cinnamon, chocolate, and things like that... sounds amazing.

doing well!

i actually like the flavor of most of the supers I've tried - bhuts, nagas, 7pots, etc... though i haven't tried the infamous butch t yet, I did start some last week... haha

Nice!!! Dont get me wrong I do like some flavors of supers, but most I dont. Yellows seem to taste best to me!
ButchTs taste pretty good as well along with bhuts. Ive done 3 ButchT pod tests lol. The reaper Ive heard has a pleasant taste. which is nice cuz it is insanely hot!!!

Jon loved the video review yea the pod I had and open up it freak me out looking at the pool of oil waiting, so I decided to dry the pod and use them for later. The plant I notice is not very productive compared to the others, but it also being crowded out by a 6 feet jalabanero and 7 feet pimenta de neyde I am going to separate it to see how it does with space. Thanks again buddy if you need anything even mylanta just shoot me a pm

Nice to see ya back in action John. I have to agree the yelolws seem to tickle your taste buds more than most. But if you want heat and flavor chocolate is where it's at. :onfire:

Jon loved the video review yea the pod I had and open up it freak me out looking at the pool of oil waiting, so I decided to dry the pod and use them for later. The plant I notice is not very productive compared to the others, but it also being crowded out by a 6 feet jalabanero and 7 feet pimenta de neyde I am going to separate it to see how it does with space. Thanks again buddy if you need anything even mylanta just shoot me a pm

Thanks again for the pods buddy! I appreciate it!!! I was happy to get in a few reviews for ya!!! I appreciate your kind offer as well!

Nice to see ya back in action John. I have to agree the yelolws seem to tickle your taste buds more than most. But if you want heat and flavor chocolate is where it's at. :onfire:
Thanks brother Jamie!!! I think I would have to agree with ya about the chocolates!!!

Wow John. That is a beauty. Just perfect color and super lush. It looks huge. What size container is it in?

Have a great wekend brotha!!!!

Great looking plant........what type of lighting are you using ......MH ?
A plant like that will have some folks running to the lighting store.........ha

Greg

Wow John. That is a beauty. Just perfect color and super lush. It looks huge. What size container is it in?

Have a great wekend brotha!!!!
Thanks Brother Jamie!! I appreciate the kind words bro! It is in a 10 gallon pot. :) You have a great weekend too! Keep those pods rockin!

Great looking plant........what type of lighting are you using ......MH ?
A plant like that will have some folks running to the lighting store.........ha

Greg
Actually, it has been an outdoor plant. I have only been giving it about an hour or so of artificial 400 w hps lighting. But the weather is going to continue to drop after today actually. So starting this weekend thos plant and my ButchT will be in the grow tent until December, which is when I start the new babies for next yr. Thanks for the kind comment Greg.

Great pods and even better videos man. I subscribed to your youtube channel I enjoy them that much, my missus watches them to and she hates hot food lol.

Back