• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Mega's 13-14 Indoor/Outdoor & Jigsaw Grow

How did you like the rapid rooter plugs?  Would you use them again?  I'm going to use them exclusively this year and I'm hoping for a high germination rate since I only have a few seeds each of my rare varieties.  I'm going to transplant mine into solo cups with Ocean Forest soil mixed with perlite added in once they pop...hopefully that won't be too soon.  

All of your babies look nice and healthy, hope my BBG7 turns out that nice.

I love the Rapid Rooters.
I would absolutely use them again. I had pretty fast germination times and a high germination rate.I use FF OF as well. Really good stuff! Thank you btw

Looks good buddy hope they grow true for you. Everything looks good and healthy what are you feeding the bigger ones?
I'm trying some oasis cubes right now and they seem to be doing good also but i have rapid rooters just in case something goes wrong with them. Hope the oasis work i started some of the pink tigers in them.

Awesome plants and starts, Jon!  
Your season is rollin', buddy!

rebelgrower3 said:
Looks good buddy hope they grow true for you. Everything looks good and healthy what are you feeding the bigger ones?I'm trying some oasis cubes right now and they seem to be doing good also but i have rapid rooters just in case something goes wrong with them. Hope the oasis work i started some of the pink tigers in them.
Right on Keith! Im anxious to hear how you like the oasis cubes brotha. Sounds like a plan to me. Look forward to your future updates.
PaulG said:
Awesome plants and starts, Jon!  
Your season is rollin', buddy!
Thanks Paul. I appreciate you stoping by! Tske it easy my man.

Looking good. I grew fatalii jigsaw last year in hydro, but started it a bit late so never had any pods before the weather turned. I have overwintered it this year and am hoping for great things come spring.

rebelgrower3 said:
Hey buddy where's that evil brainstrain?
Good Q bro. its on page 3 at the bottom. Will post a recent pic of it soon :)
Slyboy said:
Looking good. I grew fatalii jigsaw last year in hydro, but started it a bit late so never had any pods before the weather turned. I have overwintered it this year and am hoping for great things come spring.
Thank you, sounds like a good plan. Hope it does well for ya
Devv said:
Plants looking great!

As is that gnarly BB7 pod!

Enjoy the weekend!
I appreciate that Devv! Ya, I wasnt expecting the BB7 to look that gnarly or big for being an "only indoor plant."  I wont complain LOL.
You have a great weekend too and Happy Holidays friend

Hey folk, sorry its been a little bit since my last update. Just been busy as usual :banghead:
Got some new stuff to show ya, pls peep it out

Gnarly Brainstrain plant

BB7 is quite large even though I recently gave it a haircut., it's hogging up space and has a slight case of BLS along with yellowing dropping buds. Prob gonna toss it since I have another little guy thats coming along nicely.

HillBilly Jeff said:
Nice looking plant.  52 degrees here today and I am SO wanting to get in the dirt
Thank ya, wow thats pretty warm. We were around there too. Its been warm here lately. I dont blame ya for being anxious! :P

Heres the little guys. One of them is a Brown Naglah from Mike @ Buckeyepeppers

Group shot of medium sized plants. My DC  (Daisy Cutter) just got potted up on the far right (biggest plant)
My Chocolate Moruga is on the far left and is the second largest plant in the pic.

Heres a pod shot of my gnarly Brainstrain :hell:

Here's another gnarly BS pod

bump pls
BUMP PLS

Heres an MA Daisy Cutter baby pod

Heres the daddy BB7 pod is FINALLY ripe, just waitinng a few more days on the calyx

Well....All done for now
Hope you all enjoyed :onfire:

3rrorist said:
You're plants are looking nice. Those are some great pods. I still have zero superhot pods. All the flowers fall off.
Thank you! Are you hand pollinating? If not, I suggest you give it a try.

No, I haven't been. I guess it's worth a shot. My jalapeno and banana pepper plants have been producing on their own so I didn't think it was necessary. 

3rrorist said:
No, I haven't been. I guess it's worth a shot. My jalapeno and banana pepper plants have been producing on their own so I didn't think it was necessary.
Def. Worth a try! I think you will be surprised.
rebelgrower3 said:
That's that nasty looking Brain i was talking about. The BBG7 looks great glad to see the calyx turning. Your plants look great brother.
Thanks bro! Yes, it is a wicked BS. I only have the one pod with a slight tail but they all seem to be taking on the wrinkled appearance.

Back