• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Mega's 13-14 Indoor/Outdoor & Jigsaw Grow

Nightshade said:
Why would you toss that beautiful bubblegum plant!? Great plants mega
I dont want to throw it away, I just dont have the space and as I mentioned above I have another little plant going anyways as well as the larger plant has BLS. I might keep it outside and see if it survives the rest of the winter but to keep it indoors is not an option for me. Thanks btw I appreciate it :)

****Here is my Revised Grow list****
1. Gnarly BS
2. Daisy Cutter
3. Large BB7
4. Red Jays Ghost Scorpion
5. Chocolate Moruga
6. Brown Naglah
7. 7 Pot Brown
8. Small BB7
9. Chocolate Scorpion
10. F. Jigsaw

***Seeds Germinating****
1. Pink Tiger
2. Brazlian Ghost
3. Aji Lemon
4. VV7
5. Peach Scorpion ( Not Jay's)

maximumcapsicum said:
Can't wait to see some pics! What is the pink tiger supposed to look/taste like?
I dont know what its supposed to taste like but its actually purple with sripes on it. Im not sure why they call it pink Tiger. I think it should be Purple Tiger. Its a really cool looking pepper.

Hey, Jon, great progress, there, my friend!  
That BrainStrain is gnarl personified  :hot:

The positivity police are on my case big time,
I ran out of likes partway through your posts
after only hitting the like button a few times.  
Second or third day in a row.  Anyway, I like
your grow a lot - hope it produces an abundance
of pods!

Happy New Year!

Wow. Big plants already in late December. I warned y'all about the BBG. That plant gets big hella fast. Just like it did VegasChili. Bummer about the BLS. All in all plants look nice

megahot said:
I dont want to throw it away, I just dont have the space and as I mentioned above I have another little plant going anyways as well as the larger plant has BLS. I might keep it outside and see if it survives the rest of the winter but to keep it indoors is not an option for me. Thanks btw I appreciate it :)
****Here is my Revised Grow list****
1. Gnarly BS
2. Daisy Cutter
3. Large BB7
4. Red Jays Ghost Scorpion
5. Chocolate Moruga
6. Brown Naglah
7. 7 Pot Brown
8. Small BB7
9. Chocolate Scorpion
10. F. Jigsaw

***Seeds Germinating****
1. Pink Tiger
2. Brazlian Ghost
3. Aji Lemon
4. VV7
5. Peach Scorpion ( Not Jay's)
If I was close to you I would pick it and put it into my soon to be small nursery of a grow. I'm going to be having I think around 175 plants what am I kidding my self probably 200 how many of each type you keeping? Can't wait to see your pink tigers

PaulG said:
Hey, Jon, great progress, there, my friend!  
That BrainStrain is gnarl personified  :hot:

The positivity police are on my case big time,
I ran out of likes partway through your posts
after only hitting the like button a few times.  
Second or third day in a row.  Anyway, I like
your grow a lot - hope it produces an abundance
of pods!

Happy New Year!
Thanks brother! The Brainstrain is one of the hottest pods Ive tried to date! Its scary hot! The pods should only vet gnarlier when summer hits. "Positivity Police" Lmao! You crack me up man.
Your glog is packed with excitement and I cant wait for you to be swimming in pods! I'm eager with anticipation for us brother. You have a Merry New year too!
Btw you plan on going to the NW Chilifest 2014? I think Im going. Would like to see ya there! Take care my man.
KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Wow. Big plants already in late December. I warned y'all about the BBG. That plant gets big hella fast. Just like it did
VegasChili. Bummer about the BLS. All in all plants look nice
Im not worried about it. I have another small plant, ready to take its place.
Nightshade said:
If I was close to you I would pick it and put it into my soon to be small nursery of a grow. I'm going to be having I think around 175 plants what am I kidding my self probably 200 how many of each type you keeping? Can't wait to see your pink tigers
I wish I could grow that many plants! LoL well, I think thats even more than I could handle. Maybe if I was unemployed LoL. On a serious note, Id grow around 50 plants when I move into a house.
Id love to keep all my plants, minus the large BB7. Hopefully I can make room as it will be my largest grow yet. I plan on growing at least one plant at work and one or two plants in the community garden.

Yes, Jon, I want to make NW Chiliefest 2014.  I missed out
this year, and was a bit bummed about that.  Looking forward
to seeing you after summer has cranked up the podding a bit!

Here's to a great grow season in the PNW this year   :cheers:

PaulG said:
Yes, Jon, I want to make NW Chiliefest 2014.  I missed out
this year, and was a bit bummed about that.  Looking forward
to seeing you after summer has cranked up the podding a bit!

Here's to a great grow season in the PNW this year   :cheers:

Awesome Paul! Ill see you there then buddy! Cheers! :)

maximumcapsicum said:
Hey Mega, about how many of each variety do you grow? How many do you start as an insurance policy, etc?
Good Q's maximum.
I usually grow one of each variety due to lack of space. There are a few varieties I grew a few plants of, such as BB7.
I either germinate 1 or 2 seeds of each variety, usually 2 seeds of each variety to (most of the time) ensure at least 1 sprout.

megahot said:
Good Q's maximum.
I usually grow one of each variety due to lack of space. There are a few varieties I grew a few plants of, such as BB7.
I either germinate 1 or 2 seeds of each variety, usually 2 seeds of each variety to (most of the time) ensure at least 1 sprout.

That was about what I'd imagined would be a good program. I am shooting for one of each variety on my list as well, save for some of the anuums which I eat in bulk (fresh jalapenos anyone?). I was thinking about sticking two seeds in each plug, two plugs for each variety, and ultimately planting the strongest start in the garden. Maybe giving the surplus away if I have any. It is a community garden after all... I know abunch of people are going to be looking for organic starts, just not sure if they'll want the superhots?

maximumcapsicum said:
That was about what I'd imagined would be a good program. I am shooting for one of each variety on my list as well, save for some of the anuums which I eat in bulk (fresh jalapenos anyone?). I was thinking about sticking two seeds in each plug, two plugs for each variety, and ultimately planting the strongest start in the garden. Maybe giving the surplus away if I have any. It is a community garden after all... I know abunch of people are going to be looking for organic starts, just not sure if they'll want the superhots?
Thats a good game plan ya got there!
Im sooo ready for spring to be here so I can start putting my plants outside. I will be more than ready for next yr. to make up for the very late start I got early in the yr. this yr.

Back