Mixed Bag of Superhot Seeds

Hi all, been making a lot of sauce lately and have a bunch of left over seeds. Now, I say mixed bag because all my seeds from sauce making go into one bowl. There's seeds from about 20 different types of superhot. Ranging from red bhuts to reapers. Browns, yellows, oranges, peaches and reds. All I ask is that you send sasbe and they're yours. I remove the seeds before saucing the peppers, so, all should be viable.

i would like to get some seeds. i live in canada and have two old sick dogs that take all my resources to look after. i would like to send two or three dollars for stamps and an envelope for whatever you can send is this all right.   thx aki

Just pm me your address. I'll send them out to you. Don't worry about sending money bud. As the ad states, it'll be a crap shoot. I don't even know what's what.

i really appreciate the offer but would like to send seeds back. i am new to growing and only have hot hung wax, apache,and numex 6 to offer. you probably dont need these but that is basically what i got. my other seeds are gifts from people and   may be old. can you give me an e mail address so i can send my address.  thx  aki

thx   address is   aki  tumi 
                           22 eckhardt ave
                           winnipeg  mb
                            r2r  1l1
                            canada

I am new to this forum and to growing peppers I am very interested in your seeds I will me happy to send over an envelope if you still have seeds available

just got seeds in the mail    thanks.   have very few peppers but do have some tomato seeds if interested..  looking forward to planting these to see what comes up.   thanks  again  aki.

acktak said:
 just got seeds in the mail    thanks.   have very few peppers but do have some tomato seeds if interested..  looking forward to planting these to see what comes up.   thanks  again  aki.
No problem buddy. Glad I could help.

Back