• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

MMMMMM.............

Heh heh I have been gone for two days and the second thread I read, I am back right where I left off!

I love being able to go out to the garden and get most of the vegies and herbs to cook dinner with. It's great.

I can make spaghetti bolognas and the only thing i have to buy is the meat. I even make my own pasta when i get time...

There really is nothing better, And i find people that don't do it can't understand how it makes you feel knowing that all of this meal is your own doing....

heh heh you are funny moyboy. I know what you mean about making a meal yourself with what you have on hand. I only grow peppers and herbs, but I go to the local farmer's market every week to get produce to make my meals with. I too make my own pasta sometimes. I don't know how so many people live their lives eating food out of boxes and cans. And you are right, beer is good.

JayT said:
You got it. How you feeling Rabbit?
Leaps and bounds better man. The strep I had was amoxicillan resitant so they gave me Augmentin instead. After taking the other stuff and my temp going up to 103.24 and getting an IV they figured the strain was mutated:lol:. I feel so much better now and I'm honestly relieved. Fevers gone and my throat is feeling leaps and bounds better. Still a little scratchy, but it's not killing me anymore.

moyboy said:
I love being able to go out to the garden and get most of the vegies and herbs to cook dinner with. It's great.

I can make spaghetti bolognas and the only thing i have to buy is the meat. I even make my own pasta when i get time...

There really is nothing better, And i find people that don't do it can't understand how it makes you feel knowing that all of this meal is your own doing....

I can most definitely relate. Before I had an apartment I used to have a nice garden when I was a kid at my parents. (Go figure my hobby fed everyone:lol:) The feeling you get and the difference in freshness is most definitely what it's about. It's a truly rewarding thing. Also, yes beer is still good. I may have a couple at the Tigers game tomorrow now that I can go and I'm getting better...WHOOOHOOO!!!!

One for Rabbit who`s Down with a bad Case of Strep..;)

20.gif

that sounds good.
home cooked meals w/fresh ingredients taste far better than premade meals!
sorry to hear about that ya having/had strep throat, thats not fun at all! all I could eat was soup or ice cream at best.

Back