• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Moruga Welders 2017 Grow

https://youtu.be/yKjs4qoSZ0c

Welcome my Friends ! I didn't think i'd be planting this year , due to extensive shoulder surgery in Nov. , 
but Thanks to my P.T. & T.H.P. friends support  , I'm feeling it ! 
So sit back & Hope you enjoy the ride , 
Best of Luck to all !  And so it begins , 
HPIM2918.JPG

OCD Chilehead said:
Thanks for the pics. That greenhouse is cool. I need something like that. Perfect size.

Plants are looking amazing. Nice and healthy. Can't wait to see them in there final spots. It's going to be a great year for you.
Your welcome Chuck !  Yeah its about  the right size , plants been out the last 2 weeks and they've grown about 2" really gives them a boost and harden off at the same time . Really looking forward to the pumpkin bag's ,    :party:

PaulG said:
The greenhouse looks like an awesome addition to your set-up, Frank!

Plants and planter seem to be doing well!  Keep up the good work    :party:
Thanks Paul , a must for all growers , really great tool to get them started early and hardened off . Gonna be great season , shoulder feeling better with every day ,      ;)

ThatBlondGuy101 said:

Haha, I think we all suffer the same way every year, maybe we should bury our seeds?  :rofl:

All is looking good Frank, keep ti coming! :dance:

lobo said:
WOW Frank !

Incredible plants really ! What more I can say ?

Great job :onfire:  :party:

stickman said:
Beautiful looking plants Frank... your season's gonna run on rails! Keep 'em green!

Thanks  fellows !  looking forward to this seasons grow , got some great varieties !

stickman said:
Nice looking pods Frank! Looks like lots of folks here are ready to jump into plant-out with both feet!
yeah i hear ya , me to,  but as history  shows lately just a couple weeks to go ,  low 50's for high all week and thru the weekend and low 40 to 41 ,   not quite yet . They won't grow much until the soil is warm , i'll put them in when the maters go in . lots of summer to go !     rather be safe than sorry ,     :party:

moruga welder said:
yeah i hear ya , me to,  but as history  shows lately just a couple weeks to go ,  low 50's for high all week and thru the weekend and low 40 to 41 ,   not quite yet . They won't grow much until the soil is warm , i'll put them in when the maters go in . lots of summer to go !     rather be safe than sorry ,     :party:

Good deal you're waiting, ya can't eat from dead plants. ;)

Back