• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Moruga Welders 2017 Grow

https://youtu.be/yKjs4qoSZ0c

Welcome my Friends ! I didn't think i'd be planting this year , due to extensive shoulder surgery in Nov. , 
but Thanks to my P.T. & T.H.P. friends support  , I'm feeling it ! 
So sit back & Hope you enjoy the ride , 
Best of Luck to all !  And so it begins , 
HPIM2918.JPG

randyp said:
Frank those pods are going to be killer.You have had the bad draw on low-pressure systems that missed me and hit you the last couple weeks.Cruise control is just around the corner for you buddy.
Thanks Randy , yeah we got a crappie end of the system but hey thats illinois . Your absolutely correct on it on cruise , as far as i can see its plant out and grow season !     :party:

moruga welder said:
as far as i can see its plant out and grow season !     :party:

I'm a zone or two colder than you, i think, and the 10-day forecast here shows no nights dropping below 53F
my pepper babies started getting acclimated in the shade outdoors this week 
looks like we might get another early dirt day  :dance:

suppose i should finally start a Glog myself. Slacked on that pretty hard this year  :mope:

keep doin what your doin Frank  plants are lookin great :)

:cheers: 

Thanks my friend ,  gonna drop some tomorrow , but have a sneaky feeling after the next 9 days we might get a crazy cold night ,   
Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:

I'm a zone or two colder than you, i think, and the 10-day forecast here shows no nights dropping below 53F
my pepper babies started getting acclimated in the shade outdoors this week 
looks like we might get another early dirt day  :dance:

suppose i should finally start a Glog myself. Slacked on that pretty hard this year  :mope:

keep doin what your doin Frank  plants are lookin great :)

:cheers:

Back