• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music Music time

DEFCON Creator said:
I Some of the bands that influenced today's new industrial revolution are still pumping out music, like Ministry, KMFDM, and Front 242.

And very, very good music indeed...all hail Al Jorgensen!

Is Al Jorgensen still alive? He's doing well if he is. Must be using the same preservative as Lemmy.

Were Meat Beat Manifesto kind of like Front 242?

Country music fans: You might dig Willie Mason.

I'll have to check out Dream Theatre.

i just watched decapitated, hypocrisy, and suffocation play last night! :) was pretty cool...except for the fact that fear factory headlined and they didn't let me bring my camera inside (because of ff i assume, since i've brought my camera in that same club many times)

xgrafcorex said:
i just watched decapitated, hypocrisy, and suffocation play last night! :) was pretty cool...except for the fact that fear factory headlined and they didn't let me bring my camera inside (because of ff i assume, since i've brought my camera in that same club many times)

Really? I wonder if they're coming over to this side to play. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled(although, i probably missed em already)

Sickmont said:
Really? I wonder if they're coming over to this side to play. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled(although, i probably missed em already)

just checked for you...they are already up in nc though. :)

next month is going to be one hell of a show. necrophagist, dying fetus and cannibal corpse.

playing in lake buena vista, fl on the 6th and again down in ft lauderdale on the 7th. ill be at the one in lauderdale with at least one of my friends...hopefully i'll be able to get some good photos.

yep...they make their way down to my neck of the woods about once a year or so. i forget who i saw them play with last time.

Back