• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Must have peppers of 2019

roper2008 said:

Maybe you can join the growdown, it's for the Lemon Starburst.  It is a beautiful yellow pepper. 
I'm subscribed to his channel but not the pepper lovers group. I'd probably need to join and be on there for a bit before jumping into their growdown do you think? That way they could get to know me first.

This Jobito (xWhite Peach?) looks promising. The pod I took seeds from looked more like Aji Fantasy than this photo by Gapey's Garden.
e0ae3da8a4a1fddbdb1cc7dd2bfdf4f5.jpg

Seems like people putting their names in the name of the pepper is an annoyance unless it's their initials at the end like the different Chocolate Bhutlah strains.

I guess I'll simply refer to each of them as just ghost scorpions and put the initial of the color in parentheses after.

Ghost Pepper Revolution said:
Adding stuffing scotch bonnet and Aji dulce, coworker wants pepps for sofrito that dont have heat but taste like scotch bonnets. So I must oblige
Absolutely.  You must.  Both will be grown by the Dangler's as well.

SpeakPolish said:
I'm sure there are heatless Bonnets.

Yup, the Stuffing Scotch Bonnet is virtually heatless from what Ive read. :flamethrower:

Harry_Dangler said:
Absolutely.  You must.  Both will be grown by the Dangler's as well.
Very nice, Ill have to watch your Glog now :cheers:

Are you growing the Aji dulce that looks like the SB? Ive seen a couple phenos out there

Back