• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

my first grow ever....... update 4/23 grow list updated plugs

Plants are looking good!

Bad doggy! Mine don't bother the plants, but they seem bent on me breaking an ankle with all the holes they dig, or trying to knock me over running to where they think i'm heading...

So when do you plant out this season?

Good luck during your 2014 grow!

i think it has two  10000k lights that have a lot of blue and and 2 of another light my brother in law used it for his fish tank

#83 i am planing on planting out next month into 5 gallon pots

9C7BAF6D-30B1-4352-B59A-6AA0C7FABFA8_zpsgijgpe59.jpg

aji bulsa de dulce
E0FE57B3-FA43-4DE3-8847-ADC9833A9659_zpsoydgszlu.jpg

MOA given to by KingDenniz, I topped it and pruned it back  pretty extremely, but the results speak for themselves look the explosion of new growth 

thank you so much for all the plants King Denniz

new set up with T-5 lights

he has been like this for a month no leaves but wont die 

#90 i am okay on aji seeds right now i am looking for  jays peach ghost ans bubblegum 7 pot and any other cool peppers to grow

Miniac67 said:
#90 i am okay on aji seeds right now i am looking for  jays peach ghost ans bubblegum 7 pot and any other cool peppers to grow
PM me your address. I've got both of those among around 250 other varieties.

been learning a lot on my first grow especially when it comes to how i sprout my seeds. i will now allways do a tea soak then put them in a damp coffee filter inside a plastic ziplock bag, my   germination rate has been around 90% with this method.

Back