• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My Package From PRF

These peppers came in yesterday from PRF, Thanks Again!

IMG_1033.jpg

Orange Habs

IMG_1031.jpg

Big Sun Scotch Bonnets

IMG_1029.jpg

Peach Habs

IMG_1027.jpg

Yellow Bhut Jolokia

IMG_1020.jpg

Chocolate Big Bang Naga

IMG_1019.jpg

Carribean Red

IMG_1011.jpg

Cross Douglah?

IMG_1009.jpg

Morado

Will be making some salsa and chile with these. Might just try some raw, lol

MMMMmmmm yummy selection there-

take my advice and start with something basic....maybe that douglah thing..... and work up to the peach habanero from there...;) TRUST ME!

You know I'm kidding...right?!??!?/// except about the yummy selection. That part is primo.

:rofl:

MMMMmmmm yummy selection there-

take my advice and start with something basic....maybe that douglah thing..... and work up to the peach habanero from there...;) TRUST ME!

You know I'm kidding...right?!??!?/// except about the yummy selection. That part is primo.

We'll see :dance:

SL...you evil little imp you :hell: That almost made me fall outta my chair laughing! I LOVED your vid btw. Only thing that could've made it better if I were there to see it in person. Hope all is well with you and your plants. The peruvian white hab has flowers and the bulgaarian carrot had 3 more peppers almost ready to pick. ;)

Wasatch...be careful around SL as sweet as she looks there is a little devil in there ;)

Who Me?

I keep telling everyone I'm just :halo: but they all seem to think I'm :twisted:.

And I've heard suggestions of a NW gathering some time this fall. Would be fun!

Great selecton of peppers... - Looks like you're in for a hot meal :)

For seed-saving purposes however, please note that the pepper on the last picture is not Morado. The Morado pepper is dark brown, looking like this;

Morado-1.jpg

Still, thatr's going to be a hot salsa!!!

Best wishes René

Great selecton of peppers... - Looks like you're in for a hot meal :)

For seed-saving purposes however, please note that the pepper on the last picture is not Morado. The Morado pepper is dark brown, looking like this;

Morado-1.jpg

Still, thatr's going to be a hot salsa!!!

Best wishes René

If not a Morado, then what is it?

If not a Morado, then what is it?

Certanly a "Habanero-ish" C. Chinense, but to say which one is impossible. I wouldn't worry though, for sure it dosen't look like a pepper that is going to drag your salsa to a lower heat-level! Bon Apetite :)

/René

Back