• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My plants

UPDATE

Ok, here's an update 9 days later. We've had temps in the 80s and high humidity all week with one late night thunderstorm (and another barrelling down on me as I write this).

My bushy O. Hab
DSC00524.jpg

My tall O. Hab
DSC00526.jpg

Red Caribbean Hab
DSC00527.jpg

well hope you get them soon. If not i'll resend to you. I still have lots and i'll probably add some wicked peach habaneros 2 if you dont get the seeds.

enjoy your grow season

peppermanbaha said:
well hope you get them soon. If not i'll resend to you. I still have lots and i'll probably add some wicked peach habaneros 2 if you dont get the seeds.

enjoy your grow season

Sounds great Pepperman, I've never heard of peach habaneros before. Sounds interesting.

Wicked peach habaneros different than peach habs . tell me when you get the bahams red scotch bonnets so i can send out some wicked peach habs.

Silver_Surfer said:
Looking good Nakana. :cool:

BTW, I know it isn't a pepper (would be cool if it was); what is the name of that black and purple plant?
According to my wife it is a Sun Coleus.

DUUUUDE!!!! You got quite a purslane farm going in your pepper patch too! Eat that stuff in your salads man. It's tasty!

FiveStar said:
DUUUUDE!!!! You got quite a purslane farm going in your pepper patch too! Eat that stuff in your salads man. It's tasty!

Purslane eh? My grandma always just called it pigweed and I had no idea it was edible. I'll have to give it a try.

pepperfever said:
Yes that's purslane, pigweed is taller and kind of dusty looking on the leaves.

I also lived in NW Iowa for 14 years.

Thanks,unfortunately I picked it all out just before I found out what it was and haven't had any new grow up yet to try out...

Back