• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

My Semi Homemade Chilly

Today for lunch & dinner, SEMI HOMEMADE CHILLY

Only reason it's semi home made chilly, I was too lazy to make the chilly it self from scratch so I've purchased "Its a darn good chilly mix"

And here is the end result.

482893992_v95dU-S.jpg

&

482893973_LkR7q-S.jpg

Novacastrian said:
Im bursting at the seams here! What kind of peppers did the mix have in it Phats?
Arbots, Guillio peppers.

stillmanz said:
thats looks like minestrone to me.
Wash your mouth out with soap bro, I hate Minestrone soup.

ExtremeBurn said:
It looks like a type of white chili with different types of beans... looks good though
Itwas very tasty the only time I've ever finished the slow cooker pot of this stuff all that night!

texas blues said:
White chili? Thats for hippies and city slickers! Bah!

Cheers, TB.
I don't want no stinkin white chilly!

PhatManDerek said:
But doesn't white chilly have some kind of thickener like flour, tomatoes, unsweetened chocolate bars?

not in the kind that i like... it's just like chicken, beans, cumin and a bunch of other crap. there's other versions though

:shaking head slowly:

that ain't no chili I have ever seen or heard of...have to agree with others that it looks like a hearty soup...

PhatManDerek said:
But doesn't white chilly have some kind of thickener like flour, tomatoes, unsweetened chocolate bars?

BBBBBBBBBWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

DUDE! DO YOU MAKE THIS STUFF UP?!?!?!?!?

Steve Martin has got NOTHING on you.

OMG!!!!;)

A thickener like....you know......flour, tomatoes, or UNSWEETENED MOTHER LOVING CHOCOLATE BARS?????????

OH HOLY F()CK!!!!!!! I am going to bust my gut or puke, either way it was worth it!!!

Love you man!!

Dr Pepper is a marinade, unsweetened chocolate is a thickener for chili, who are you? WILLY WONKA?

Keep posting brother, keep posting!

PMD needs a chili schoolin' from AJ.

ExtremeBurn said:
not in the kind that i like... it's just like chicken, beans, cumin and a bunch of other crap. there's other versions though
sounds like my stew for one was more of a white chilly then a stew!

lol

Hahah you guys are freaking funny!

cut me a little slack I'm still learning to cook on my own and there was No spices at all added but ground up arbots & guliio chile for spice!

Back