• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

My Weekend

Trip was cancelled short because of weather (50mph winds). We did get in 2 canyons though, Enjoy!
IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

Herewego.jpg

Johnsturn.jpg

JohnLookingback.jpg

ExitCrackNFRR.jpg

What a great experience! What kind of temperature differences did you experience between top and bottom?

You have the same helmet as I do!

Awesome! That sucks about the trip being cut short, but at least you got to see a couple!

Yeah. The wind was just too much, I did not like seeing my tent bending in on the one side.

What a great experience! What kind of temperature differences did you experience between top and bottom?

You have the same helmet as I do!

Maybe a 20 degree difference, until you hit the water (which there was alot of it). How do you know which helmet is mine?

awsome pics wasatch! looks like a fun trip.

We had a great time. The other 3 people with me never done any canyons in that area before, and one of them was his first technical canyon (He's hooked now, lol).

Posts merged. Please no back-to-back-to-back posts. Multiquote available. Thanks.

Looks cool.

I can't get the image of that dude cutting his arm off every time I see mountain climbing

This is called canyoneering. Also forgot to mention because we left early, I did not get a chance to break out the Habby Horse for the brats.

Back