• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

My Weekend

Trip was cancelled short because of weather (50mph winds). We did get in 2 canyons though, Enjoy!
IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

Herewego.jpg

Johnsturn.jpg

JohnLookingback.jpg

ExitCrackNFRR.jpg

What a great experience! What kind of temperature differences did you experience between top and bottom?

You have the same helmet as I do!

Awesome! That sucks about the trip being cut short, but at least you got to see a couple!

Yeah. The wind was just too much, I did not like seeing my tent bending in on the one side.

What a great experience! What kind of temperature differences did you experience between top and bottom?

You have the same helmet as I do!

Maybe a 20 degree difference, until you hit the water (which there was alot of it). How do you know which helmet is mine?

awsome pics wasatch! looks like a fun trip.

We had a great time. The other 3 people with me never done any canyons in that area before, and one of them was his first technical canyon (He's hooked now, lol).

Posts merged. Please no back-to-back-to-back posts. Multiquote available. Thanks.

Looks cool.

I can't get the image of that dude cutting his arm off every time I see mountain climbing

This is called canyoneering. Also forgot to mention because we left early, I did not get a chance to break out the Habby Horse for the brats.

Back