• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Need Advice on what this is.

The different angle in the second pic makes it look like sunburn to me now. Look at the edge of the leaf to the left and it's already beginning to darken. Won't be long and you'll be able to crumble it into ash. Yep, sunburn.
Im glad you are all right and that it doesnt seem to be powdery mildew, looks like i have to learn the hard way about how to sun harden , i even send some pics to the guys who make chilli focus and they to seem to think its sunburn. thanks for your comment patrick..

The different angle in the second pic makes it look like sunburn to me now. Look at the edge of the leaf to the left and it's already beginning to darken. Won't be long and you'll be able to crumble it into ash. Yep, sunburn.
OOps sorry double posted.

When I get damaged or burnt leaves I just remove them straight away and see if the damamge reoccurs to other leaves. If it is bad like your photo the leaf probably isn't doing anything good for the plant, and leaves don't usually recover from a problem even when it is solved, the plant just grows new ones.
If you think that it might be an infection you have to separate it straight away or bin it.

Back