• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Next Throwdown - December-Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celeste said:
I will be watching. I want the big deer to walk in front of his treestand before friday so I can drool over pics of smoked venison! mmmmmm.

Well Celeste, your wish is my command. Bagged a six-point buck yesterday so there will be smoked venison this weekend!

Bring your game!

You guys are not ready for what I'm 'bout to throwdown!!!!

Post a teaser if you've done shopping.....

This is a teaser of just a few ingredients to keep you guessing ;)

Attachments

• teaser_decthrowdown.jpg
    teaser_decthrowdown.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 88
I only just seen this throwdown..... hmmmm my catergory ;) I really have to get off my arse and get some stuff.... its this weekend ?

thehotpepper.com said:
Bring your game!

You guys are not ready for what I'm 'bout to throwdown!!!!

Post a teaser if you've done shopping.....

This is a teaser of just a few ingredients to keep you guessing ;)

Hahaha FOOL !!! You've given it away Mwaahahahaha.

It's...Arsemukistani 3 spice Camel Hoof :shocked:!! Knew it all along:lol:.

Good guess. Damn, I knew I gave away too much ;)

The pomegranate concentrate has got me VERY curious. Sweet, tart and adds a nice fruity component.

You were looking for a sweet fruity wood to smoke with as well...

Hmmmm...

Can't wait to see some more teasers:cool:

Can't wait till tomorrow. Will start it early since smoking can take the better part of a day!

Early for me is not the am!

Hmmmm... I smell brisket...

So are the Aussies getting in on this? It was intended for you as it is summer there you know?

A few Aussies said so... my question is since it's night over there is anyone doing it right now? If so let me know and I'll start the thread. If not I'm waiting.

While ya'll are smokin', I'll be hacking your THP accounts and changing your posts. After posting your pics of brisket, I'll sneak in and change the pic to cottage cheese and quinoa.

If we started now it would involve digging a hole, adding some petrol and meat and lighting it.

Hmmm, who wants a challenge?!

Good luck to all of you in this Throwdown. It'll be great to see what everyone comes up with.

THP your teaser has me going .... can hardly wait to see what you're gonna do.

It's dang cold here .... low was 17 and the high will be around 35 degrees today. I'm going to make a Moroccan
style Lamb stew and stay inside today. Much warmer , good tunes to listen to , and the beer bottles won't sick to my hand.

Again ... Good cooking to all ,

Peace,
P. Dreadie

thehotpepper.com said:
Headcount

JayT (maybe)
thehotpepper.com
Pippy
Deathtosnails (maybe)
LUCKYDOG (maybe)
POTAWIE (maybe)
Noshownate
jakealbert
patrick

Where's all these liars?! You still have time.

I would have loved to get in on this one, but am busy processing my harvest right now...may get in on the January throwdown...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back