seed-train Non-Pepper Seed Train- Round 2 Boarding

The train is on it's last leg before getting back to me. Supposed to get to the last stop Wednesday & then to me Saturday or Monday? I'll have it ready to go out the day after I get it. I said we'd run a second round with just 10 people but only have 9. I'll be happy to add another should someone want in, but let's go with what we have for now. Order for Round 2:

1. Scuba_Steve, Georgia
2. gtf3188s, Maryland 
3. Jamison, Wisconsin
4. Fiogga, Indiana
5. Juanitos, Oklahoma
6. FGPepperguy, Oregon
7. Beerbreath, Colorado
8. Catherinew, Colorado
9. CoachSpencerXC, North Carolina

Start trading addresses. Excited to see what's in there later this week!

Train arrived today, wow,  thanks to all who contributed! Coach package is back on its way to you tomorrow, I will post tracking as soon as I have number, I took a picture of what I am contributing, but for the life of me, I cant figure how to post it.

If I can figure it out it will be up in a few.

Thanks,
Sue

sdambr said:
Train arrived today, wow,  thanks to all who contributed! Coach package is back on its way to you tomorrow, I will post tracking as soon as I have number, I took a picture of what I am contributing, but for the life of me, I cant figure how to post it.

If I can figure it out it will be up in a few.

Thanks,
Sue
Super!!
I don't believe you can post pictures directly. I post to photobucket & then link.

Thanks!

coachspencerxc said:
Looking good! Round 2 will start very very soon.
That really is a generous contribution. Shooting for a Tuesday/Wednesday departure date for Round 2 (Scuba_Steve)

I will be anxiously waiting!

Jamison, I need your address BTW!

Coach im up in WI. You can move me down the list if you want. And actually ill be in Iowa next week for work so wouldnt be able to get it out til Saturday.

Jamison said:
Coach im up in WI. You can move me down the list if you want. And actually ill be in Iowa next week for work so wouldnt be able to get it out til Saturday.
For the sake of geography then let's move you to 3rd position so Scuba sends it to gtf3188s & then to you & you send to fiogga. Does that work for everyone? Thanks!

I received the train yesterday to finish up around 1. Wow! I wish I had counted the number of varieties in there but when it goes back out later today, it will have an estimated 200 - 250 varieties in there. Quite a few flowers and herbs. a lot of squash and pumpkins. A very good selection of tomatoes, greens, ah, you just gotta see it.I will post the tracking number later today when I send it to Scuba Steve. Thanks for making this thing fantastic.

I have not received gft3188s's address yet, but I just sent him a PM requesting it.

Can't wait!  I should be able to directly sow what I pick out immediately!  I'm digging a new garden space just for these surprises!

Scuba_Steve said:
I have not received gft3188s's address yet, but I just sent him a PM requesting it.

Can't wait!  I should be able to directly sow what I pick out immediately!  I'm digging a new garden space just for these surprises!
Headed your way.
tracking: 9505500026215083000359

Back