• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Noshow's Grow log "09"

Thanx much to (OrigamiRN For hooking me up with some plants)White bullet habanero
WhitebulletHabanero.jpg
Jolokia
Jolokia.jpg
Fatali
Fatali.jpg
:lol:

Thanx u all.
Yeah I might stick with these 7 gallon plastic bags if they work out good these damn things hold alot of soil to fill them both used a whole bag of soil.
IMG00498.jpg

I just potted up my Bhut And 7Pod Hopefully they will finally start to set some pods on. The drainage is good too i didnt realize the holes went up soo high on the bags. i put no gravel in the bottom in fear of the tear. Yeah MIcca my Patio's got some wild stuff goin on some i can't show;).
MY Bonchi is really groing good i was afraid with soo much root showing it might not be able to support its self.
IMG00499.jpg

I am going to trimm back alot today with bonchi's you gotta make it look ugly alot till you get those nice branches i'm looking for, soon i will be wiring the branches soo they will droop like a real tree i have some fruit setting on it right now. Eventually I think i might gift this to someone, for an indoor gift. I still am going to grow in some ten gallon seein that i don't have anywere to grow in the ground, Just to compare the difference of a ten gallon plant and a 7 gallon plant.

Cool job there.
If you mixed some of that wood in your soil would they would grow better and faster, plus save on expensive store bought soil?

Good Call ABM, I have cypress mulch i believe is that ok or what kind of wood? Im not sure if the wood would change the PH of the soil don't think soo,i got A BIG bag of mulch i think im going to mix into the next bag i fill and see how it goes. again good call , I hope:)

Yes I think I spoke too soon. The PH and poking hole in the bags might be a problem. Test before you do too much.
I think pine bark (non-dyed) is what they normally use.
I just feel that roots like the larger pieces because they hold water longer (tighter) than the surrounding soil.

lil update
My bishops crown is doing very well.
IMG00523.jpg

I can't wait to get some bishops crown pods and stuff these puppies and numnumunnumnum.
Potting up tommorow or tonight.

This one i lost the label on it and am very excited to try this variety
CILI GORONONG
IMG00529.jpg

Choc Hab Very Happy getting some nice sun lately YAYY!
IMG00530.jpg

My First 7Pod flower yes!! can't se it though sorry
IMG00532.jpg

These all will be potted up very soon!
IMG00534.jpg

On this table we got, Bishops Crown, Hinkle Hatz VS Fish, Super Chili F1 Hybrid, Red Savina Hab, Scotch Bonnet Red, Trinidad Congo, Jalapeno Early, Biquinho DV Brasil, Trinidad Scorpion Yellow, and Tree Hab.

A few Seedlings Hardening Off.
Negro De Arbor, Dorset Naga, Greek Pepperoncini, and scorpion Morouga Blend. also a couple tomatoes, and a moon flower, at bottom right i found a seed had sprouted that i gave up on soo another mystery pepper sweet!
IMG00533.jpg

here is my Black Hungarian
I have been getting alot of leaf curl hopefully it should work it self out soon. I have pinched alot of pods of this already, want htis guy big
IMG00535.jpg

My Fatalii just got potted up and i have like three pods on it right now with many flowers setting more hell yeah!
IMG00524.jpg

My Patio Is starting to get pretty packed!
IMG00525.jpg

I have been really trying to get everything organized and having tepid chlorine free water is great especially having all the nutes ready!
IMG00536.jpg

IMG00537.jpg

actually means alot coming from a grower like u grant thanx! U were the first to have sent me seeds when i had nothing to share, and i didnt forget it, Thanx!

Nate, the plants look gorgeous and happy...hope you have good success this winter down in sunny, wet, warm Florida...think about me when I am colder than a well diggers butt up here in North Texas...

Back