• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense OBEAH F1 - Reaper x MoA Scotch Bonnet

I'm being very selective with next year's grow because I'm not doing the community garden plot and need to choose about 35 plants for the backyard. That being said, I'd love to squeeze a couple of these in since I'll be focusing on bonnet types. Excellent work.

Genetikx said:
I'm being very selective with next year's grow because I'm not doing the community garden plot and need to choose about 35 plants for the backyard. That being said, I'd love to squeeze a couple of these in since I'll be focusing on bonnet types. Excellent work.
If you are thinking about bonnets next season give me a PM with your wish list I may be able to help ... top of your list should be SB7J followed by the MoA

I'm looking for chillies that have a great taste for my sauce, these sound awesome and have thick walls which I prefer. Any possibility of getting seeds?

STEVE954 said:
I will be sending BACK sasbe's around Christmas time.

No money required. Just a good old fashioned Self Addressed Stamped Bubble Envelope.

I have around 100 selected seeds. I will keep about 25. I'll give away the rest.

3-6 seeds per request.

Steve
PM sent. Not sure if you have any more, but I'd love to grow these out.

Back