shipping Packaging/marketing opinions needed

salsalady

Business Member
We've decided to put out a hotter Pure Evil product.  It will be in a dropper bottle in a tin like the original Pure Evil.  I like the tin concept and it works well for shipping.

Here's the current/original Pure Evil.

TC pureevil.JPG

Pure Evil dropper.jpg

The new Pure Evil label will have the SHU on it.

Should I keep using the same square tins as the original Pure Evil, with the updated label and a little different red tape seal...
-or-
Use a different tin like the smaller one of these?

tea tins.jpg

It would be nice not to have to get and keep another item in inventory. The original Pure Evil is already identified with the square tin. 

What do you think?  Same square tin or different one?

Thanks~

The Hot Pepper said:
There's this bottle called the woozy you know. Hmm. Looks like it's been done. Oops. Better find another bottle.

Dammit! 
:doh:

back to the drawing board. 
:(

Agreed on Black tin, Red lettering. Looks wicked cool. 

BTW - our very own Redtail Forester has done both vials and pill bottles of PAIN powder I believe. I wasn't suggesting it for originality, I was suggesting it because it's essentially a cylinder and figured a big one might fit the dropper and could be something that could be custom made. But it looks like a better solution has been proposed - I dig the idea of the black cylindrical container with foam insert to pad the P.E.

I'm wearing my P.E. t-shirt right now btw. I wore it to Hot Licks at Pier 39 when I made my 1st delivery there & the gal behind the counter asked about it. :woohoo:

Sweet!  :cool:  I should get ahold of them.  My PE inventory has been kinda skinny, it took over 3 months to get one of the ingredients.  But I'm stocked up now!   

Back