'Pain' and 'Pain2'

I have a few bottles of 'pain2' Vers.004 available for sale.
A recent comment was:
"Wow this is hot aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh insane hot,...."

pain2_V004sml.jpg

Ingredients: Chillies(Habanero 23%, Naga Morich 15%,Asian Birdseye 15%,Long Green 7% Jalapeno 5%) Pears, Gari, Vinegar, Garlic, Cinnamon, Black Olives, Brandy Essence, White Pepper.

*This sauce is not for everyone - it will hurt & you will sweat.*

AU$20/bottle + postage.

Standard 'pain' sauce will be available next week :cool:

I need another 2 bottles bent...Pain and Pain2...let me know when Pain is available and we can handle the transaction...you won't believe this but I have "lost" my bottle of Pain...can't find it anywhere...

by the way, I am NOT disappointed with the "experimental" Pain2.

AlabamaJack said:
by the way, I am NOT disappointed with the "experimental" Pain2.

Hey thats good to hear, but honestly wait until you can weigh it against the real deal.

I'll send you a heads-up when the 'pain' is ready.

bentalphanerd said:
Hey thats good to hear, but honestly wait until you can weigh it against the real deal.

I'll send you a heads-up when the 'pain' is ready.

Cool...can't wait...your sauce is great...but I gotta tell you...BBs concentrate lit me up...

A heads up to those waiting for 'pain'

Recent flooding took out the Orange Hab crop up north. I made a batch using Red Habs but it simply hasn't worked.
The heat is too sharp, the delay isn't there. It's even lost some of it's trademark aroma.

I'm dumping it.

Thankfully I've got enough Orange Habs from my own garden & Stillmanz supplied from his yard too {Big Thanks to Mick}. I can do another real batch.

My apologies for the delay, but this is a better option than passing you an inferior product.

After all - you all want & deserve decent pain :P

More PAIN

PAIN

The pain, is cooked, bottled, labeled & ready to send out.

Same price as always.

AU$10/bottle + postage.

PM me for paypal details.

PAIN2

I have set aside some bottles for pain2 when the extra ingredients become available. May be a week, maybe a month. Will let you all know when it happens. :)

PM sent....

hmmm - well i have no pain (normal pain) left i'm afraid. I'll ask around & see if any of the local taste-testers have a spare bottle from the last batch.

pain2 i have to limit to 1 each...when i say small batch it's less than a dozen bottles.

will price your pms

~bent

Cheers, man! PMed you again! Sorry, I forgot to reply after receiving a phone call when I was about to do so.... :( *blushes*

pain2 Vers. 005

Ingredients: Pears, Chillis (Habanero 30%, Asian Birdseye 18%, Long Green 5% Jalapeno 5%), 13% Naga Morich Concentrate,
Gari, Vinegar, Garlic, Cinnamon, Black Olives, Brandy Essence, White Pepper.

:hell:

stillmanz said:
13% naga plus other chillis moohoohoohahahaahaah evil.

hehe. 71% chilli...i think i reached the limit for this recipe. :lol:

It'll be arriving on peoples doorsteps in the next few days, so we'll see what they think.

I'm looking forward to Hippyseed eating a spoonful on cam :hell:

stillmanz said:
the REVS GONNA BE IN SOME TROUBLE ME THINKS LOL

He's mentioned eating a tablespoon full on cam :shocked:

I did 1/2 a teaspoon on a corn beef & tomato sandwich today & was reaching for cheese lol man it hangs on too.

Anyway as i'm the only one to have eaten it so far i better shup...slightly biased lol

Back