'Pain' and 'Pain2'

What!...No Xmas 'pain'

Its not looking good folks, still no Habs available since the floods took out the main Oz farms back in Feb. ...and we ate the stockpile between then & now. My own plants have some monster habs but wont ripen in current weather and barely enough to make a couple of jars.

On the up side I'll be making a one-off batch of plum sauce in the next few days.
No idea what peppers are going in it - have all the base ingredients (finally)....starting to think fresh green 7's might be nice. Would brighten up those leftovers :flamethrower:

Also nice on ice-cream as a certain spoon wielding hippy once proved.

......... :cheers:

chilliman said:
Had some of your sauce the other day at the hippy`s.... I want some !
Yummmmyyyyy........

glad you liked it, which one did you try?

New one is going to be 'out there' again as far as chilli sauce goes. Flavour, aroma, viscosity all 'out there' :lol:

Intrigued - me too lol

Haven't made it yet, so far has just been pen to paper....or keyboard to txt file in this case, for the recipe. Got most of the nerd farm grow season crop in it - douglah too - It's going to be love or hate sauce I feel.

No ingredients list on the label either, so just for those who dare!

imaguitargod said:
Hey Bent! Went to your webpage the other day, glad to see you making progress on the design.

leaps & bounds if you consider putting it all together in 24 hours & then doing nothing for a few months a leap or a bound.

The "vibe" is there though, right?

Batch of 'pain' coming up in next week or 2 with fancy new(ish) labels.

new_label_01.jpg

Oh nice. The top of the pepper will stick out.

The 'pain', she is brewed & bottled (at Stillmanz fine kitchen no less) Seems a little hotter than previous versions - I think the Habs have some extra punch. I won't be posting out until the flash new labels are ready at the end of the week, but will take orders now.

$15/bottle - PM me for details :D

If this batch is better then what you sent us for our contest in 2007. It will need to travel a ways.One of the finest sauces I had tried.Very good sauce!

Mick
KATO'S

kato said:
If this batch is better then what you sent us for our contest in 2007. It will need to travel a ways.One of the finest sauces I had tried.Very good sauce!

Mick
KATO'S

Thanks Mick, that means a lot that it stood out to someone who tries so many sauces.
It's still the same recipe, just landed some really nice Orange Habs for this batch. Delicious.

Not a problem,it sounds good with some orange habanero's in it.I like orange habanero's to eat fresh they are not as hot as say chocolate hab's and still have that great habanero flavor.

Mick
KATO'S

Picked them up Wednesday arvo, Got the pre-orders done & sent out yesterday. Going to try to get a pic up today or tomorrow - they look awesome.
Bit pressed for time bolting everything down - the boys 10th b-day party on Sunday. Oh the joy.

Bent I had a go at the New Batch.
Its a cracker great flavour consistency and it has some real heat, I personally think its the hottest Pain I have tasted.

Back