• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Parick's SBJ7

Conor, the taste was much like a yellow 7 just hotter. Slight citrus flavor for about 1/ 2 a second then all you can taste and feel is pain from the tip of your tounge to the back of and side of the tounge. Burn lasted a solid 10 minutes :onfire: What was odd and nice there was no throat pain. . It did not have any hab flavor that I could detect. Will make an excellent sauce or powder. :fireball:

Go Buc's :party:

cool lookin pepper, love all the HP22B Jokes that were posted, now as far as being from carolina yall are gonna have to stop that LoL cool that this new cross is showing no pod variation,

Sunbury rockin the SBJ7!!!! That Romy6, I don't know about him. He is going to make the Susquehana flood!!

Here is how mine turned out:
8025689054_c554e09502_b.jpg

I think those are F2s. F1s should be homogeneous. I've started 5 F3s inside :) . They are just babys atm. I'm trying to speed up stabilizing them by doing two seasons. I'm doing the same for my intentional crosses (Have baby Pimenta da Neydes x 7 pot Jonahs and 7 pot x bhut jolokias too).

Very cool! Very very cool! I just got around to watching Garrett's video, way to go man! Sounds a bit hotter than my original ones. Growing conditions make the heat eh?

I did find my isolated seeds, only have five of them let so I'm going to be selfish--sorry. It looks like a few people had some success and I would hope, and ask, that they share them. I would be happy to pay for the postage if anyone needs it. Sownseeds yours are looking right on the money and Dulac those are just about perfect. Way to grow gang. Romy thanks for sharing the seeds man.

Best of luck to everyone growing it and please feel free to share seeds.

Very cool! Very very cool! I just got around to watching Garrett's video, way to go man! Sounds a bit hotter than my original ones. Growing conditions make the heat eh?

I did find my isolated seeds, only have five of them let so I'm going to be selfish--sorry. It looks like a few people had some success and I would hope, and ask, that they share them. I would be happy to pay for the postage if anyone needs it. Sownseeds yours are looking right on the money and Dulac those are just about perfect. Way to grow gang. Romy thanks for sharing the seeds man.

Best of luck to everyone growing it and please feel free to share seeds.
Hi Patrick , mate belive me i have been trying to baby all 3 of the sb7j plants i have , when we had all the storms hit , your sb7j plants were the first to be tucked away from the rain and wind, i will keep posting picks of all 3 of the plants and will also isolate them with tule like you asked , and with your permission ill share the seeds, just hope they turn out to that awesome shape like Romy's..

Hi Patrick , mate belive me i have been trying to baby all 3 of the sb7j plants i have , when we had all the storms hit , your sb7j plants were the first to be tucked away from the rain and wind, i will keep posting pick of all 3 of the plants and will also isolate them with tule like you asked , and with your permission ill share the seeds, just hope they turn out to that awesome shape like Romy's..

Thanks for taking such great care of them and yes please share them with any and all. Like I said I'll even pay for postage just send me the bill!

I'm looking forward to watching them grow. It really tickles me that folks are enjoying this pepper and having such great luck with it staying consistent.

As generous as Romy is I'm sure he'll be willing to share any seeds he ends up with. I think he may have sent out more than I ever did. How cool is that?

Thanks for taking such great care of them and yes please share them with any and all. Like I said I'll even pay for postage just send me the bill!

I'm looking forward to watching them grow. It really tickles me that folks are enjoying this pepper and having such great luck with it staying consistent.

As generous as Romy is I'm sure he'll be willing to share any seeds he ends up with. I think he may have sent out more than I ever did. How cool is that?

I actually have some of your original F1 seeds, and F2 from romy.... i am growing both out (have 3 sprouts on the f2 already and 1 sprout on the f1) so i want to see the difference in heat and what not between the future f2 and future f3 :)

I got my seeds from Brandon , im not sure if brandon got them direct from you Partick or from Romy, ill have to send him a message to find out , ither way im just stoked to be growing them and will forward on seeds once i have ripe pods to collect from.

Back