• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Passow’s (Iggy) Grow Log 7-16-2009 – MASSIVE Pictures

i hope you don't have to send a cease and desist to some random website/magazine/periodical b/c they rip off these pics too!

Here's some of the hop bines:
mainhop8.jpg

thanks Nova!!! I've got a bunch of peppers coming in and I'm focusing most of my energy onto the Aji Lemons ("ripen! Ripen! Ripen!) because I've never had a Baccatum. Although, I also an looking foward to the Datils but they haven't set any fruit yet (that I know of).

Datils seem to be a slow one -- but then wham -- your making relish, mustard, sauces and pickling -- glad to see it is doing well -- a KATO grandpepper ;)

Ya, the Datil is by far the slowest of the group but I'm keeping my eye on it. That's cool that it's a Kato decendent. My Rocoto and Burkina are all decendents of his seeds as well.

Great grow Iggy, you had my dialup quivering with that MASSIVE pic heading but you had it all bothered for nothing. :)

Didn't I see you on America's Most Wanted two weeks ago? :D

Silver_Surfer said:
Great grow Iggy, you had my dialup quivering with that MASSIVE pic heading but you had it all bothered for nothing. :)
Well, it was much more pictures than I've ever updated with before so I warning seemed warentred :)

Silver_Surfer said:
Didn't I see you on America's Most Wanted two weeks ago? :D
Yes, please don't tell them that I hang out here :lol:

Back